Author Topic: But what if your not a Yankee ?  (Read 236 times)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
But what if your not a Yankee ?
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:21:05 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/07/psy-cho-korean-rapper-once-sang-killing-americans/?intcmp=features

But does this guys idiotic style of singing still apply ? And just why is a moron like this being allowed to sing his stupid song at Christmas with our so called president in attendance ? Notice I didn't capitalize president !

Even though, some of us not being Yankees. I am still highly offended by his reference to killing my brothers and sisters and any differences between us is none of his business ! Even if it is just a word to him or anyone else who doesent have a clue what they are talking about .
There is an old Islamic reference to things like this and it goes like this. ( Me and my brother against each other, but me and my brother against the world ! )                                     

Something our own crookmander and cheat should know about and respect, instead of giving this polished up fecal matter the red carpet treatment. Let him enter the country, then clasp him in irons and teach him the error of his ways somewhere in Ohio. Where the real Yankees are as big as polar bears with an attitude!                                                                               

Then after they show him some real Yankee hospitality,send him down to Louisiana where the Cajins can show him some real Southern comport.Somewhere out in a swamp filled with alligators, hay alligators gotta eat too! >:(

Offline 308Win

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
  • US ARMY-1956-1968,the rest I don't remember!
Re: But what if your not a Yankee ?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 08:50:06 AM »
Most Forerunners concider all of us in the USA a Yankee,not just from the North East USA where I'm from.

As for the"O" fannuk him in SPADES!!
How much money must we spend before we learn to concentrate on the front sight?"Col Jeff Cooper"