Author Topic: Is this not WORSE than GITMO?  (Read 362 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is this not WORSE than GITMO?
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:17:32 AM »
    Liberals have their panties in a bunch over Gitmo.  They seem to think that terrorists havingreligious needs catered to,  special foods and a $795,000 soccer field along with many other privileges...is TORTURE..
           Today, we have a former Marine jailed in Mexico, ... chained to a bed.  What was his crime?  He wanted to go to Costa Rica to do some bird hunting and take his Great Grandpa's .410 sears shotgun with him.  Hec hecked with US Customs at the border and was arrested when he tried to do the same with Mexican authorities there..  Extortion attempts have been made on his parents, and so far the Obama admin has refused their pleas to do something..   
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/obama-silent-to-aid-marine-chained-to-bed-in-mexican-jail-on-trumped-up-charges/

According to the parents, all they got from the admin is a letter more or less backing Mexico, saying ineffect..  'Mexico has some very strict gun laws and they rigidly enforce them.'  This video explains:
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/jailed-marine-chained-bed-mexican-134254000.html

If the Obama administration thinks Mexican "authorities" are correct in doing this..shouldn't the administration lackeys who promoted "Fast & Furious".. go down there and turn themselves in? 
      It seem that honor would demand it....  Yeah, sure..if they had any idea what honor means. ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Is this not WORSE than GITMO?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:44:25 AM »
If the democrats get their way, we'll be similair to mexico.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye