Author Topic: What Will They Recommend?  (Read 394 times)

Offline ultramag44

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
What Will They Recommend?
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:48:53 AM »
Biden is in charge of the Pink..er..um...I mean Blue Ribbon group to make recomendations to the POTUS about gun control and hi-cap mags etc.

IHMO, they will recommend the most horrible thing you can imagine: Outright confiscation, w/o compensation of black-guns, hi-cap mags and a grace period to turn them in.  After the grace period, a mandatory 5 years in a federal pen, w/o any chance of parole or probation AND $10,000.00 fine per item. Get rid of second admendment (make ownership an arbitrary privledge granted by benevolent big-brother)

Then they will back off to a lessor recomendation to make everyone feel like they got a deal: No new sales to individual citizens,  registration required & new backround check for each registered owner (high dollar fees) for those guns in circulation.  May not sell black guns, just turn in w/ a very small cash compensation.  May not pass guns on to heirs. 10-round mags only. Required RSC's / safes at your home.  No loaning of black guns.  If a crime is commited w/ your black gun, w/o regard for who commited it, you face criminal charges, etc, etc. "Re-define" the 2nd admendment.

O' course I'm just sayin'...'n IMHO...
What do you folks think?

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven, no, no, no (from the song ‘Baba O'Riley’ by The Who)

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: What Will They Recommend?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 03:00:14 PM »
They will try to push anything that they feel will float, it is up to us to stand up and tell them what we want. Not like people did when they could have voted the problem out of office, they did nothing, wasted their vote or voted the problem back into office.