Author Topic: Thanks Santa. I got the Flu for Chistmas.  (Read 469 times)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Thanks Santa. I got the Flu for Chistmas.
« on: December 24, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »
Aches, pains, FEVER, DELIRIUM, phlegm, coughing, night sweats, and misery.  I spent Christmas Eve trying to go to sleep while delusions of End User License Agreements (EULA's) "danced" in my head.  Page after page after page after page of Personal Health Care and Life Decision EULA contract provisions.  I am NOT in the Health Care Business.  99% were unreadable as my brain tried to ward off the fever.  The one percent that was readable I could not concentrate on long enough to come away with a coherent recollection as I tossed and turned to the fever and joint pains.  Now that's delusional.  I suppose my brain invented a place where there was sufficient "junk" to keep it occupied while the fever and pain raged.  There were a few boxes without checks and many blanks.  At least none of them was a Death Certificate.  It is going to be a long day today...Merry Christmas Everyone.

Offline IronBrigade

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Thanks Santa. I got the Flu for Chistmas.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 01:29:50 AM »
Merry Christmas Land Owner! Sorry your not feeling well. Hope ya get well soon.
all the Best
  Dan

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 01:49:28 AM »
I got cancer surgery for Christmas.  I'd rather have the flu.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 04:30:13 AM »
Swampman, you and my wife are in that category.  She just had a radical mastectomy and reconstruction.  She is facing Chemo.  That sucks.

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 05:12:51 AM »
Holy crap fellers. Hope you all can at least have a decent Christmas and New years. Take care of your selfs. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Lonny

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 05:35:20 AM »
Swampman, you and my wife are in that category.  She just had a radical mastectomy and reconstruction.  She is facing Chemo.  That sucks.

God Bless her.....I hope I'm done with cancer and moving on to getting around the side effects of the surgery.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 06:05:16 AM »
Just take it slow Swampman, try to avoid any stress. No drama whatsoever, that only slows any
recovery.