Author Topic: Empty ammo and reloading shelves  (Read 474 times)

Offline tomtomz

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Avid Poster
  • Loaded for Bear!
    • Liberty!
Empty ammo and reloading shelves
« on: January 02, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »
Cabelas sold out of ammunition, reloading supplies, and guns.

Every store and online retailer is sold out.

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
Re: Empty ammo and reloading shelves
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
  Just like last election, except they continue to openly express they are going for a ban. The fear of what could be coming has people panic buying. I was in Bass Pro couple weeks ago, no .22LR or shorts. I bought their last couple boxes of sm pistol and sm rifle primers that day.

On Facebook local pages. The nuts have used gun prices that should be on over priced new ones. ::)

Lonny

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
I have more 22lr than a person could shoot in a lifetime, but I'm gonna stock some more 22mag.
walmart still has those.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 02:45:13 AM »
It just continues to amaze me how shooter can be their own worst enemy. The only thing that might justify panic buying is +10 mags. As a side note I was in my main gun store last week and they were well stocked on all reloading stuff and most ammo. They had not increased any prices. It appeared that they were selling more pistols than usual but that was about it as they do not sell AR and AK type of firearms.
GuzziJohn

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 12:25:49 AM »
It just continues to amaze me how shooter can be their own worst enemy. The only thing that might justify panic buying is +10 mags. As a side note I was in my main gun store last week and they were well stocked on all reloading stuff and most ammo. They had not increased any prices. It appeared that they were selling more pistols than usual but that was about it as they do not sell AR and AK type of firearms.
GuzziJohn
+1
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------