Author Topic: Thank God for men like Ken Cuccinelli  (Read 457 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Thank God for men like Ken Cuccinelli
« on: January 05, 2013, 02:00:28 AM »
   Yes; Ken Cuccinelli..attorney General of Virginia...
            The control freak liberals in the Obama administration have been prevented from destroying the American way of life..at least in this instance.
     The EPA..always overreaching any sense of their duties, have just tried for a huge power grab which would have put ALL of us at the mercy of the obama supporters.
     http://damdems.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/epa-calles-rain-water-pollution-and-wants-to-take-your-house-virginia/

If the EPA were to have been able to call rainwater a pollutant, there would have been absolutely NO LIMIT to the damage they could do to ANY person or TOWNSHIP they had a grudge against.   
   AFTER ALL, WHERE IN THE US DOES RAIN NOT FALL UPON ?   Without much study, one can see where the EPA under presidential direction, can DICTATE to virtually any person or any jurisdiction.

..But Ken Cuccinelli stopped them .....   

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/04/cuccinelli-the-epa-would-do-well-to-remember-that-were-a-nation-of-laws-not-men/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Thank God for men like Ken Cuccinelli
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 04:01:52 AM »
For a moment I was speechless.
that has to be the most ludicrous thing the EPA has ever dreamed up.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
  It does sound ridiculous; but it perhaps the biggest ever attempt at a "power grab" ...and this by a control freak administration.  If they had sneaked this through, they could blackmail any person, business, farm, or municipality..
       The only ones excluded... would be those which the rain never falls upon...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:11 AM »
COULD BLACKMAIL ANY PERSON ironglow? Hell fail to pay your taxes, and we'll take you personal belongings, including your house isn't blackmail?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 07:49:27 AM »
  Right you are Dee...guess I stand corrected.. :D

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 06:22:09 AM »
People want the Chesapeake Bay cleaned up, the government tries to do something about it and gets shot down. That's the way things work.
The issue isn't rain it's unmitigated runoff which is a pollutant, maybe just not under the EPAs domaine. Back to the drawing board!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 06:43:54 AM »
  We are supposed to "TRUST" big government.. it was only a few months ago when Obammy said he wouldn't try to mess with our guns.
   BTW:  Which farm, home or other business does not have rain fall upon it?  When big government says "trust me"..red flags go up.

Those same flags should raise when we hear, "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"..