Author Topic: Some few lefties do "catch on"..  (Read 222 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Some few lefties do "catch on"..
« on: January 21, 2013, 01:10:26 AM »
  Some leftie leaders eventually do "catch on"...but first they have to lead their country to near financial ruin.  Perhaps France still stands a chance...but that's not certain.
  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/9659504/Francois-Hollande-lurches-Right-in-historic-U-Turn-to-save-French-economy.html
     I wonder if Obama will ever have his "wake up and smell the coffee" moment...  I also wonder how far he can beat us down before we start to come back up.  We have 4 more years to endure liberal stupidity..unless he smells the coffee..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Some few lefties do "catch on"..
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 01:46:16 AM »
That ain't gonna happen.  He's not American, he's a frickin' Afrikan.  They don't learn.  We just have to survive his bs.  At least on the federal elvel he has to fight things out with the Congress and is not always successful.  Here in ny, we have prince andrew the cuomo who just whizzed his pants trying to get the first shot out for the white house in '16, but he doesn't seem to realize that the warm fuzzy feeling he has isn't his girlfriend.......