Author Topic: Bill intoduced in California to ban police dogs...  (Read 161 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Bill intoduced in California to ban police dogs...
« on: February 16, 2023, 04:57:36 PM »
  They are banning them because they are "racist" !  Yeah, you read it right !  :D ;D ;D

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-02-16/california-bill-outlaw-police-canine-arrest-crowd-control
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Bill intoduced in California to ban police dogs...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 07:45:13 PM »
Oh, but they're going to continue searching without a warrant.

The bill would not ban using police canines for explosives detection, search and rescue or narcotics detection, which don’t involve biting.

Roger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 01:28:30 AM »
..And putting violent offenders back on the street with a "get out of jail free" card, while allowing those who steal less than $950.00 are not even threatened with jail.

Then they can go back to the store, take $949 again and again. Some say, there is a regular gang activity doing this.

If you live in CA and you see somebody using their calculator while "shopping", maybe you better leave..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 12:31:23 PM »
I've gotten to the point, I hope all these left wing politicians and activists get what their screaming about. I'd like to see S.Cal., Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, E. St. Louis, Portland, and a a few other cities, go up in flames. Sorry about your luck, life happens!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2023, 12:58:22 PM »
  If those lying political parasites were in ANY way honest..they would put their money where their big whatever-sucking mouths, where their words are.

Go ahead you grifters..announce ahead and pull the police from the crime ridden part of your given city. I dare you !

You guys are full of nothing but NP ( Nancy Pelosi), and you know it.