Author Topic: Sandy Hook Rifle: Any Actual Photos?  (Read 984 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Sandy Hook Rifle: Any Actual Photos?
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:18:50 PM »
We've heard that Adam Lanza,  identified as the Sandy Hook shooter, used a "Bushmaster AR-15" cal. .223 to kill all 26 victims and himself.  However...I can find NO PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL RIFLE PURPORTEDLY USED.  There are many pic's of Bushmasters and AR-15 on line that have been used by the "media" to report this story, but I can't find a single one that purports to be the ACTUAL RIFLE used.

The myriad numbers of pics of the "Bushmaster" that he supposedly used are of different types and styles, showing different barrel lengths, stock types, sights, hand grips. etc.

Same with the hand guns.  All of the pics appear to be generic pics taken from manufacturer's catalogs or web sites or whatever. 

HAS ANYONE SEEN A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL RIFLE USED? 

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sandy Hook Rifle: Any Actual Photos?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:02:25 AM »
I'm beginning to think that a AR was not only not used in the school, but there wasn't one in the trunk either.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:48:33 AM »
This is because there was no rifle used in the school shootings, and all the hoopla and gun bans and laws passed are all based on false premise.  You won't find any pictures, either...

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:41:45 AM »
 Nope, the feds have released nothing and probably won't, the way they don't release benghazi or fast and furious info. They just let the smoke obscure the situation until the next disaster occurs then hope everyone forgets seems to be working so far.  If Lanza had done this alone and as purported, I think we'd have seen some form of evidence from the media but somehow I doubt that will ever be coming.  J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 02:46:26 AM »
First reports by the local authorities was he used two handguns to kill his victims.  Also, the coroner stated they were all killed with the AR-15, but this was BEFORE the bodies were removed and autopsey's performed to verify.  Hmmm.  Somethings is strange. 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 03:09:43 AM »
I did see a short video, looked like a cell phone video, that showed a cop racking the bolt of a rifle as he stood by the open trunk of a car, and someone was holding a flashlight for him.
Was he taking it out of the trunk??  or putting it in??  and it was night time.
Would they have left the rifle in the school until after dark??
I wish that someone with some sense would give us an accurate description and timeline of the events.  but I'm not holding my breath till it happens.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lgm270

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 03:40:57 AM »
Thanks for your replies.   The weapon being removed from the trunk of a car showed what appeared to be a shotgun, not an AR15 and it could not have been used in the killings...because it was in the car.

I reviewed some of the coverage. The medical examiner said he couldn't determine the caliber of the bullets but that all victims had been killed by the "long rifle."  If he can't determine the caliber of the bullets, how can he determine the weapon from which they were fired?

I have posted this question about the actual rifle at other website.  As net no one else has seen the actual rifle either.

Offline Guy Pike

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 06:30:30 AM »
Lee Harvey Oswald had bullets that could shoot around corners so why can't an AR kill from inside the trunk?
You can't beat a Cerberus!

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 06:33:28 AM »
My guns can stay stacked up in a corner or in a drawer and they have never jumped up to kill anyone.  I have law abiding guns. 

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
Wish Big Easy would chime in on this since he stated in another thread that he had talked with a trooper(s) that were at the scene.
GuzziJohn

Offline dwalk

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 07:30:54 AM »
Lee Harvey Oswald had bullets that could shoot around corners so why can't an AR kill from inside the trunk?

facts mean nothing to many folks...

the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald, allegedly, chose an Italian carcano carbine is subject to questioning IMO.

1. the carcano is one of the most difficult BA rifles to operate there is/was...i know...i have one. and...FBI weapons experts agree with that from their testing. it was proven to NOT be able to make as many shots as Oswald allegedly made in the amount of time and shots fired

2. when the alleged weapon was found (the carcano) had a TAUT rifle sling...Oswald was a trained marine rifleman...he would have used his sling when making the shot(s)

3. actual footage shows, clearly, pres Kennedy being knocked forward, then suddenly being knocked backward from an obvious HEAD shot with his brain matter showering the back of the car

so...we are asked to believe that those "Magic bullets" DO exist...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 07:50:47 AM »
I don't think they have released any photo's of the guns used.After an hour of looking for them online, I couldn't find one!
According to the State police Lt. PR person, there were a lot of spent rifle , and pistol rounds at the scene.He stated the rifle found inside was the AR-15, And many spent rounds were found.According to him, there were many empty AR mags at the scene.
The only weapon found in the car was a shotgun. They did say he was killed by a single shot to his head by one of the handguns.

The media, and the politicians that would disarm honest American gun owners, will first go after the DREADED (SO CALLED) Assault Rifle.It really doesn't matter what this crazy boy used to murder so many innocent children and adults.HE DID IT! NOT A TOOL.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 08:47:21 AM »

facts mean nothing to many folks...

the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald, allegedly, chose an Italian carcano carbine is subject to questioning IMO.

1. the carcano is one of the most difficult BA rifles to operate there is/was...i know...i have one. and...FBI weapons experts agree with that from their testing. it was proven to NOT be able to make as many shots as Oswald allegedly made in the amount of time and shots fired

2. when the alleged weapon was found (the carcano) had a TAUT rifle sling...Oswald was a trained marine rifleman...he would have used his sling when making the shot(s)

3. actual footage shows, clearly, pres Kennedy being knocked forward, then suddenly being knocked backward from an obvious HEAD shot with his brain matter showering the back of the car

so...we are asked to believe that those "Magic bullets" DO exist...

And if I'm not mistaken, the Kennedy shooting was the "reason" that initial modern gun laws were brought to bear...

Offline lgm270

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 09:35:41 AM »
I don't think they have released any photo's of the guns used.After an hour of looking for them online, I couldn't find one!
According to the State police Lt. PR person, there were a lot of spent rifle , and pistol rounds at the scene.He stated the rifle found inside was the AR-15, And many spent rounds were found.According to him, there were many empty AR mags at the scene.
The only weapon found in the car was a shotgun. They did say he was killed by a single shot to his head by one of the handguns.

The media, and the politicians that would disarm honest American gun owners, will first go after the DREADED (SO CALLED) Assault Rifle.It really doesn't matter what this crazy boy used to murder so many innocent children and adults.HE DID IT! NOT A TOOL.

Thanks for your efforts to find  pic's of the actual weapons.  No one has been able to find any of them. 

I note you quoted a police source that they found pistol shell casings.  I have not heard this before.  According to the "medical examiner", all victims were killed by the rifle, even though he said he couldn't determine the caliber of the bullets recovered.   (How hard is it to use a micrometer to measure recovered bullets?)

More and more this is beginning to look like a hoax, at a number of different levels. 

First you have the unprecedented 96% death rate.  Only one out of 26 victims survived, unlike other mass shootings where 25-80% of the victims survived.

Second, they won't release photos of the actual weapons, notwithstanding having named them and the fact that the shooter is dead and there will be no trial. 

I don't know if anyone was actually shot or not.  It's impossible to investigate this thing on line with the MSM functioning as an arm of the military industrial complex and cooperating in what is clearly a psy op.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
They keep saying something about military look-a-likes as if that makes them more deadly, so how about my camouflage pants, shirt, coveralls and numerous caps.  they're made to hide from animals and humans.  I know one man who has a jeep with desert camouflage paint.
liberals do and say some stupid things.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 09:58:09 AM »
I don't believe anything I hear about this incident anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if it really turned out that the "shooter" was killed hours before the shooting took place and his body dumped there at the scene after the real shooters had finished the killing and were on their way back to whatever federal devil agency they were sent from. There have been way too many changes to the "official" story line and way too many inconsistencies.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 10:03:42 AM »
i'm just a patsy. . . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 10:32:45 AM »

HUNTER.  Darn good post, thats it in a nutshell.
LAKOTA. Your scenario wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'd put NOTHING past hussein to disarm America, including murdering innocents. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lgm270

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 10:44:24 AM »
First reports by the local authorities was he used two handguns to kill his victims.  Also, the coroner stated they were all killed with the AR-15, but this was BEFORE the bodies were removed and autopsey's performed to verify.  Hmmm.  Somethings is strange.

I noticed this too. Before the bodies were removed they announced that all  were killed by the same rifle. This is impossible to determine at that time.  Moreover, even after the post mortems, the medical examiner said he couldn't determine the  caliber of the bullets used.   

Offline fast*eddie

• Avid Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 11:49:58 AM »
This is what I found

An Assault rifle was NEVER used...

This is understandable.Facts had been misrepresented to push an agenda!!!!

This is an NBC report on the shooting in CT.

Looks like there never was a rifle or long gun in the school.  Click on the link.  John Kelly

Interesting video which also shows how disingenuous our politicians really are.

So, it comes out that Adam Lanza never used an AR or AK in the horrible slaughter of those kids . Just as I heard the first couple days after the shooting, the AR never left the car. Doesn't change the outcome, just emphasizes that the Media will lie to push their agenda, even over the dead bodies of innocent children. All we have heard for three weeks is how he killed everyone with an "Assault rifle".

They knew it all the time . Here is a news clip played on MSNBC. I guess someone was going to spill the beans about the truth so they figured they might as well come clean.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495[/b][/url]
Semper Fi !

Offline powderman

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 02:27:56 PM »
FAST EDDY. Thanks for the link. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 02:46:49 PM »
  If the mainstream press all comes out with a 4 handgun version, wait and see if the next anti-gun narrative doesn't then include autoloading pistols as targets for ban. The admin knows it can push for such, then have a better chance at "compromising" on "assault style" weapons and hicap mags.  J

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 04:48:59 PM »
This is what I found

An Assault rifle was NEVER used...

This is understandable.Facts had been misrepresented to push an agenda!!!!

This is an NBC report on the shooting in CT.

Looks like there never was a rifle or long gun in the school.  Click on the link.  John Kelly

Interesting video which also shows how disingenuous our politicians really are.

So, it comes out that Adam Lanza never used an AR or AK in the horrible slaughter of those kids . Just as I heard the first couple days after the shooting, the AR never left the car. Doesn't change the outcome, just emphasizes that the Media will lie to push their agenda, even over the dead bodies of innocent children. All we have heard for three weeks is how he killed everyone with an "Assault rifle".

They knew it all the time . Here is a news clip played on MSNBC. I guess someone was going to spill the beans about the truth so they figured they might as well come clean.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

The article you are showing was  Dec 18.MSNBC They seldom get anything correct.

I'm not saying this one is true, but it is the one that will count.
Here is the official State Police report from 3 days ago!

Printable Version 
    STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457    
860-685-8230
DESPP.Feedback
Reuben Bradford
Commissioner      Colonel Danny R. Stebbins
Deputy Commissioner
Division of State Police
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 18, 2013      

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School. 

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226   9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12   12 gauge Shotgun    (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/18/2013 3:00:40 PM

Printable Version 
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »
That gun list is a pile of "official" horse dung!
A real police report would have the number of mags found with the ar along with the serial number, NOT just the model number.
No Identifiers or descriptions of the handguns other than make and caliber?
Of all the cops I saw on the news running around in riot gear carrying "assault rifles" after the scene was secure, you'd think one of them could break the pose long enough to catalog and photograph the guns found at the scene.....just sayin...

Offline powderman

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 08:12:03 AM »
That gun list is a pile of "official" horse dung!
A real police report would have the number of mags found with the ar along with the serial number, NOT just the model number.
No Identifiers or descriptions of the handguns other than make and caliber?
Of all the cops I saw on the news running around in riot gear carrying "assault rifles" after the scene was secure, you'd think one of them could break the pose long enough to catalog and photograph the guns found at the scene.....just sayin...

MIRAGE. I agree, the OFFICIAL report stinks. POWDERMAN.  :o :o