Author Topic: Obama rails on about 'global warming"..  (Read 585 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama rails on about 'global warming"..
« on: January 22, 2013, 01:59:06 PM »
  Sure enough; it's coming down all over us !

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/130122/biting-cold-temperatures-across-the-us-expected-continue

http://iceagenow.info/2013/01/record-temperature-seattle-wa/

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Record-Low-Temperature-LA-Weather-Cold-186772421.html

...And here are some interesting stats..many recorded while engines were not smothered with "clean air" crap and smokestacks were spewing smoke..      http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0113527.html 

;) ;D :o :P

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Eisenhower Conservative
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Obama rails on about 'global warming"..
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »
What caused the global warming that ended the last ice age? It must gave been all of those proto humans driving thier gas guzzling SUVs and all of the smoke belching factories they were running. Maybe it was wooly mammoths passing gas.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:38:17 PM »
What caused the global warming that ended the last ice age? It must gave been all of those proto humans driving thier gas guzzling SUVs and all of the smoke belching factories they were running. Maybe it was wooly mammoths passing gas.
LOL, yeah it's been getting warmer for the last 10,000 years.  otherwise we'd be freezing.
but no matter what we do, Russia, India, China etc. are not doing anything and that air moves around the globe just like that sunami junk from Japan.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 03:11:45 PM »
LOL, yeah it's been getting warmer for the last 10,000 years.  otherwise we'd be freezing.
but no matter what we do, Russia, India, China etc. are not doing anything and that air moves around the globe just like that sunami junk from Japan.

There lies the folly and stupidity of the EPA choking and strangling US business with endless regulation. The business just moves offshore to a Nation that will allow them to do anything they want. We lose jobs and more pollution is belched into the atmosphere than would have been if the business had just been permitted to operate here with more reasonable regulations.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 03:16:21 PM »
It might cool off a little if Obama would shut his big mouth. And I don't know where they are getting
that crap anyway. It's been colder here than its been in years.  Just get up at 5:00 AM and go outside
awhile it will teach you about cold real fast. Birds freezing to death on the high lines isn't global warming . Its frozen dead birds that were hit so fast they never knew what hit them.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
when we have our climate shift a few
thousand or how ever many years from
now and the next ice age starts the cycle
over again i'll be glad i'm fertilizer 'cuz i
can't stand the cold the way yall polar
bear types do.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 05:13:11 AM »
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Careful BUG...Bringing forth the truth that China, Russia, India etc won't get as wrapped up about so-called "global warming"..  is exposing the greenie gang as not so much "environmentalists" as anti American & anti capitalist..wanting to cripple our manufacturing & transportation.  Even though those three pollute more than we do...we don't hear the greenies whimpering about China, Russia or India..  http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/05/19/the-well-funded-climate-business-follow-the-money/
  So why do some "scientists", universities and politicians keep pushing this agenda?  Lot's of money, that's why !  Millions upon millions of dollars have been given to those entities in an attempt to "prove" the falsehood..  Add that to the fact that vmany of them are Marxist and will cripple capitalism any way they can..an the die is cast for a huge, continuing fraud.  Nature quit cooperating with these fraudsters some years ago..but the fraudsters haven't quit ...more $$$ to be made off the gullible ones.
   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2217286/Global-warming-stopped-16-years-ago-reveals-Met-Office-report-quietly-released--chart-prove-it.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)