Author Topic: Gun Sales  (Read 465 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Gun Sales
« on: February 05, 2013, 02:43:59 AM »
I get alerts from Guns America every day about guns I might be interested in.  (Wishlist)  Lately I am seeing a bunch of Handis for sale.  Not the reguler what I consider hunting calibers, but the pistol cartridge guns.  .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .38 Spcl, and some off the wall calibers that someone did a rechamber job on.  Yea, I know a .357 can kill a Deer, Deer are thin skinned and easy to kill.  But I would not want to be carrying one hunting Deer in Bear Country.

But except for BCs I just am not seeing the older rifle calibers for sale.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline YRUpunting?

• Trade Count: (24)
Re: Gun Sales
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 03:42:13 AM »
Check out http://www.gunbroker.com/.  In general, what I find is gunbroker has more common working type guns while Gunsamerica leans to more collectable type firearms.  Just my impression anyway.