Author Topic: Nugent nails it!  (Read 875 times)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Nugent nails it!
« on: February 05, 2013, 03:39:55 AM »
 Ted says it as good as anyone I've heard lately. I can't get my link to work but the exchange Nugent had last night with Piers Morgan is worth watching. They were at a shooting range in Texas.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Re: Nugent nails it!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 03:50:46 AM »
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:08:02 AM »
I have never been able to figure out why people set and listen to P.M. then allow him to keep interrupting them when their answer is not what he wants to hear. Some one has to tell him to shot up and show some respect for other people. Ted was right as there is no changing a closed minded person with an agenda.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 04:35:13 AM »
Nugent hasn't nailed it since he quit having drug-blind groupies!  ;D
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 04:36:49 AM »
Ted Nugent recieved more write in votes than Ron Paul got!
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:25 AM »

Awww are you upset because Nugent, yet again, owned one of your windbag liberal heros?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:46 AM »
That's it! Thanks 45-70. Finally, Piers tactic of asking a question and then interupting with all his " statistics" didn't work.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 04:58:28 AM »

Awww are you upset because Nugent, yet again, owned one of your windbag liberal heros?

Now THAT'S funny!  ;D Anybody that thinks Nugent is their kind of patriot does not know the story of him getting drafted.  ;)
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 05:11:33 AM »
Chuck Hagel is a hero.  Ted Nugent should go live in Israel where he belongs.
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »

Now THAT'S funny!  ;D Anybody that thinks Nugent is their kind of patriot does not know the story of him getting drafted.  ;)

You are a master of deflection arent you! The argument isnt over Nugent's draft record, the argument is how he made one of your gun grabbing freedom hating liberal windbag heroes look like a damn fool yet again.

And I bear no malice towards Nugent for getting out of the Vietnam war. I am the son of a dead Vietnam vet. My father volunteered and did 2 tours over there. He came home and developed an agent orange related illness and it killed him. Before his death he got to be treated like a sub human by the apes at the V.A. hospital. Kudos to Nugent for not going to fight in a war where the US had no business in the first place. Maybe my father would still be alive had he also sat that one out.

Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:51 AM »
I have to agree! Ted handled Morgan in a very well, respectful and concise manner. Ted at his best IMO!
I never cared for his spirit of the wild, mumbo, jumbo stuff, but he was spot on with P. (Red Coat) Morgan.
 I do however think, gun owners would be better off not being on this British Buffoon's show. We give him too much airtime to do the bully mic. thing.He still thinks we are a Colony of GB. "Great Britian" Not Graybeard :o

BTW! I see this one starting to become a little personal. Lets not ruin a good thread with hot heads. Lets keep it going without flaming someone with a different view. ;)

This thread is about the interview with Morgan. Not about the life of Ted Nugent.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline shawlerbrook

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 09:25:34 AM »
Piers Morgan is just upset that a rag tag bunch of patriots with their hunting rifles kicked the butt of the army of the King of England. If he's so disgusted about our love of freedom, guns, God and the Second Amendment, why the hell doesn't he go back to that backward island that still supports a royal ruling class ???

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »
i'm glad to hear public figures like
ted nugent say in public that we
need to focus on the small minority
of dangerous sociopaths instead of
the majority of law-abiding gun owners
that we have nothing to fear from.
he put it exactly right saying that we
need to stop worrying about hurting
the feelings of unstable folks and
focus on them instead of john q public.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
I saw where Morgan stated that he would go back to England if the SECOND AMENDMENT was not repealed.
Here's your hat, what's your hurry!
Hope it's real soon.
I am getting tired of his tactics and out right lies.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline DDZ

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »
Ted was spot on, especially the part about Pierce being full of crap. Its great that there are spokes people like Ted,  and I'm glad he accepted the invitation to talk to Pierce. We need as many people as we can get to tell the truth, because there certainly are a pack of liars, spewing lies in the media, newspaper, and in government. I say awesome job Ted!

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 12:46:39 PM »
Indeed, Ted was spot on when he told the Brit that, yes, go after the .1% of gun owners who are crazy bad actors, but leave the 99.9% of us the hell alone.  That was a paraphrase--not precise quote.  However, Ted missed a super chance to make a very loud and emphatic retort when the lib posed the rhetorical question--why does anyone need a weapon such as the one that he was demonstrating his prowess on in a video clip.  Ted should have shouted, Mr. it isn't about "need", it is about want and this is a free country where government doesn't have any damned business telling us what we need.

Good for Ted facing off against the air-head liberal, but I doubt it changed any minds--especially when you take into account what the majority of the audience is.  By the way, I almost never watch CNN, but I just happened to be surfing when low and behold, there was Uncle Ted and I had to see what was going on.
Swingem

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »
this  guy   is even better

listen  hard...he knows what he is talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY2JR92Scmk&feature=youtu.be
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 04:55:11 PM »
this  guy   is even better

listen  hard...he knows what he is talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY2JR92Scmk&feature=youtu.be

Excellent video!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline theratdog

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 05:51:45 PM »
i would like to know how these british communists get in this country and get on tv >:(

Offline DDZ

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 11:37:10 PM »
i would like to know how these british communists get in this country and get on tv >:(

The communists in this country welcome them with open arms. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 03:50:11 AM »
CNN

C..........communist
N..........news
N...........network