Author Topic: Some student protect themselves by other means  (Read 350 times)

Offline Dixiejack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Some student protect themselves by other means
« on: March 07, 2013, 01:39:23 AM »
I teach art history at a state college in Georgia where handguns or any other weapon is illegal on campus.  Yesterday, a student walked into my class and set her pocketbook on her desk. It was accidentally bumped by another student and fell to the floor spilling the contents.  I noticed she was carrying a folding hunting knife that appeared to have about a 6" blade (which is illegal on campus). The student grabbed up everything and stuffed it back in her bag. As students walked out at the end of class, I stopped her, really out of curiosity, and ask her if she knew the knife was illegal to carry on campus and cautioned her to be more careful about exposing it as some students might report her.  I assured her I had no plans to report the incident and agreed that women need  protection.  She in turn, unzipped a side pocket in her pocketbook and pulled out a S&W Shield and her CW permit. She asked if I "carried" on campus and I explained that if I were caught with a firearm on my person, I would immediately be fired.  She kindly offered to keep an eye on me for protection when she could and would not hesitate to exercise the 2nd Amendment.  I graciously accepted.  She is 5'3", maybe 90 pounds and is a ballet dance major.  Never under estimate size and determination.

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Some student protect themselves by other means
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 01:42:10 AM »
what a woman ! You got to love women of the South .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !