Author Topic: Sen. Harry Reid202-224-3542...give him a call  (Read 667 times)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
Sen. Harry Reid202-224-3542...give him a call
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:07:01 AM »
give him a call  and post back  here....ON  HOW THE CONVERSATION WENT

I COULDN'T GET THROUGH

i got to  my 2 senators.......at least their offices
marco rubio  is a good guy.......
.bill nelson  supports obumers proposed legislation.
..but he is a hunter...i ask what hunting had to do with it??....confused the man

of the people i talked to....no one could explain the ''gunshow loophole''

this topic  is calling harry read  ...man in charge of the senate
but  tell us about any contact with your representitives

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sen. Harry Reid202-224-3542...give him a call
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 01:15:02 PM »
I have one pro 2ND , one not sure of and then there is  C. Schumer.
The one on the fence does not answer as of yet and C. Schumer sent the same letter some one else posted on here. He claims he supports the 2ND. but neglects to tell you he feels it gives us no rights except maybe a shot gun to hunt with.  He is just a slick talking slim ball.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »
chuck u shoemer  is not pro gun
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:19:49 PM »
TODAY, the Senate Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing on Senator Dianne Feinstein's anti-gun bill...which would BAN millions of commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and BAN ammunition magazines that hold more than ten rounds.[/color][/size]YOUR SENATORS NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT NOW!!!
[/font]

Offline boomerralph

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »
An extract from a letter sent to Sen Bill Nelson.  Everyone should point out that they were not sent to Washington to express their views, but to do the will of their constituents.

" You Said: “I support reinstating the assault weapons ban and restoring the 10-round limit for ammunition magazines.”

If the restrictions in this Proposed Bill are so good, why are government officials exempt from it?   "Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel," the [font=]Washington Times[/font][/url] reports. If it’s good for us, it’s good for you. There are thousands of millions of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.  Is the government proposing to purchase these at fair market value if banned?

Let me say this: “You are my elected representative; your job is not to express your views, but to do the wishes of your constituents.” My instructions to you are: “Withdraw your support and vote against Senator Feinstein’s bill.”  You took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution.  If you support and/or vote for this Bill, you will have violated your oath."

Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 04:03:12 PM »
An extract from a letter sent to Sen Bill Nelson.  Everyone should point out that they were not sent to Washington to express their views, but to do the will of their constituents.

" You Said: “I support reinstating the assault weapons ban and restoring the 10-round limit for ammunition magazines.”

If the restrictions in this Proposed Bill are so good, why are government officials exempt from it?   "Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel," the [font=]Washington Times[/font][/url] reports. If it’s good for us, it’s good for you. There are thousands of millions of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.  Is the government proposing to purchase these at fair market value if banned?

Let me say this: “You are my elected representative; your job is not to express your views, but to do the wishes of your constituents.” My instructions to you are: “Withdraw your support and vote against Senator Feinstein’s bill.”  You took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution.  If you support and/or vote for this Bill, you will have violated your oath."

thanx  nelson is my senator too
i will call  him  again tomorrow