Author Topic: MR. GB, HELP needed posting to new forums(shotgun,rifle etc)  (Read 445 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
MR. GB, HELP needed posting to new forums(shotgun,rifle etc)
« on: February 18, 2004, 02:51:09 PM »
MR. GB, Thanks for trying the separate forums for Shotgun, Centerfire,Rimfire and ML but there seems to be a problem in posting replies or new posts to those forums, many times/tries it says "only an administrator may post" ???  How are you going to see if they will work if we have trouble posting to them?? Thanks, don't mean to be a pain....<<.... :(
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
MR. GB, HELP needed posting to new forums(s
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 06:19:26 PM »
That was a technical foul up on my part at the Centerfire Rifle Forum. The Shotgun and Rimfire forums are not open for posting at this time.

There has been no truly final decision made yet on those four new forums. I still cannot understand the voting here against having them and on them over whelmingly in favor of having them. I am still confused and so opened a couple to see how they go over.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!