Author Topic: Latest Black "Conservative" Says "NO" To Semi-Auto guns  (Read 494 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Latest Black "Conservative" Says "NO" To Semi-Auto guns
« on: March 03, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson is the latest "black conservative" hero trotted out by the GOP and the Conservatives.  Interviewed on Glenn Beck's show, however, he said you have no right to  a semi-auto if you live in the city.  What's wrong with this idiot?  IT'S IN THE CRIME RIDDEN CITIES WHERE YOU NEED ONE MOST!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/conservative-hero-ben-carson-to-beck-you-have-no-right-to-semi-automatic-weapons-in-large-cities/

In the final analysis, these phoney black "conservatives" always side with their own kind. Always!

Remember J.C. Watts, the famous black "conservative" congressman from Oklahoma who still makes the conservative talk radio and Fox TV shows.   Several years ago he tried to start a Black TV network just for black people.  What do you think would happen if you tried to start a white network?  You'd be lynched, that's what would happen.   "Minorities" are great believers in racial segregation...when it suits them.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11806.html

Remember that great American Colin Powell, who was promoted and ultimately appointed to Secretary of State by dull witted George W. Bush?  Powell repaid the GOP by endorsing and voting for Obama.  That's gratitude for you.

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Re: Latest Black "Conservative" Says "NO" To Semi-Auto guns
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:31:23 PM »
 I was very interested in what he(carson) had to say, it always gives me great hope to see minorities with common sense values similar to my own. In light of your post though, i'd have to backup and realize that doc carson doesn't hold the dearest of all the rights to heart and so enthusiasm for him is lost,, maybe he can be "educated" on the 2nd amendment if he's to continue being in the spotlight.  Thanks for posting this IGM.   J
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB