Author Topic: Dan Wesson Pistol Pack From The Good Ole Days  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Original Ken

• Trade Count: (0)
Dan Wesson Pistol Pack From The Good Ole Days
« on: January 03, 2003, 03:37:59 AM »
Hi folks:  Glad to see that there is now a Dan Wesson forum on GB.  Way to Go Graybeard!!!!  I have a DW Pistol Pack.  It is 357 mag and has the 2 1/2", 4", 6", and 8" vent rib shrouds.  It also has the changeable front sights in red, yellow and white.  Came with two grips of which one is a standard wood grip in what appears to be zebra wood and the other is a hand formed grip in walnut or dark oak.  Also came with a DW patch and a DW belt buckle all bundled in a hard case.  I paid about $325.00 for it back in about 76 or 77.  Any idea what this kit is worth these days??  The gun is a great shooting gun and I would have to think long and hard about selling it.  But I also have some other revolvers and autos and might want to "thin out the herd" and get something else.  Any help anyone can give on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
This Be The Original Ken
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

Shooters: We have lost an old friend, and I am saddened by his passing. Ken Stufft, who we knew as The Original Ken, passed away unexpectedly on March 22, 2004.

Offline Hippie

DW Pistol Pack
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 07:11:17 AM »
In the 2000 Blue Book Model 15 Pistol Pac 2.5,4,6, and 8 in. barrel assemblies,extra grip, 4 additional front sight blades, and aluminum case. Disc.1995  100%- $500.00  98%-$395.00  95%-$360.00
Add $104.00 for full shroud VR barrels.
Add $214 for heavy full shroud VR barrels.  
You also could check out www.gunsamerica.com

Offline Original Ken

Dan Wesson Pistol Pack
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2003, 08:57:51 AM »
Hippie:  Thanks for the info on the pistol pack.  It did gain some value but not as much as some others.  Oh well, it still is a fine shooting gun so I will probably hang on to it.  Thanks again.   :-D
This Be The Original Ken
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

Shooters: We have lost an old friend, and I am saddened by his passing. Ken Stufft, who we knew as The Original Ken, passed away unexpectedly on March 22, 2004.

Offline robertp

• Trade Count: (1)
Dan Wesson Pistol Pack From The Good Ole Da
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2003, 01:28:40 PM »
I used to own a Dan Wesson Pistol Pack also with all the barrels listed in the first post. I have always regretted selling he pistol pack and if I could choose only one pistol set either fixed barrels or the DW PP, I would choose the Dan Wesson.