Author Topic: Sandy Hook://// LINK ADDED////Coroner says no assault weapon used.  (Read 2661 times)

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Sandy Hook://// LINK ADDED////Coroner says no assault weapon used.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
That is the same video that aired at the time of the incident and was said to be false info. The weapon taken from the car( in the dark) was not an AR 15, looked more like shot gun. I was hoping you had a link that would prove the AR was not used. This one does not.  Is there a way to contact NBC news to see if they still stand by that story.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 12:28:32 PM »
The reporter says that federal and state officials said that four handguns were used and no AR. My point is, it is either false reporting, and/or lying. Maybe some of both. How can we believe anything to be true when there has been so much lying, or false reporting? Since there appears to be so much of it, I'm leaning more toward lying.
Its like a person that gives you false information or lies to you.
An AR was used, two handguns were used, four handguns were used, the AR was left in the trunk, An AR and two handguns were used, one gunman, two gunman, no its a shotgun in the trunk, he used an AR.  Go ahead believe what you wish, but I'm not believing much of any of it.

If someone tells you a lie. Are you going to believe him the next time?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/abc-cbs-nbc-admit-no-assault-rifle-used-at-sandy-hook.html
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Deadeye63

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
I have put the question to Factcheck.org "What weapons did Adam Lanza use inside Sandy Hook Ele. school?" Hope to here back soon, I`m curious to see what they have to tell. 
If indeed I am made in "God`s" image, Then I am beneath NO MAN regardless of how he is thought of.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
I sent an email to NBC, they were the ones that reported that the 223 was in the trunk and only hand guns were used. So far no answer.

Offline Dusty Ed

• Mainville Sportsmans Club
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 02:37:24 AM »
Howdy Pards
If anyone was watching the news the morning after the shooting they wolud have seen the police taking an AR15
out of the perps trunk.
I saw it and never again.
Dusty Ed
Edward A. Bergen