Author Topic: Redhawk 1, welcome as our moderator!  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Redhawk 1, welcome as our moderator!
« on: February 18, 2004, 09:30:18 PM »
:D  I am not familiar with your handle and was just wondering if you could introduce yourself to the guys here?

First of all, I would like to thank you for volunteering to be our moderator! :)

What kind of muzzleloaders do you own or shoot?

I started a kind of break the ice thread "What kind of muzzleloaders have you got", to kind of give everyone an idea of individual interests. I just love my Huntsman and am looking forward to getting a Sidekick this year.

If you ever need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask. The guys that will haunt this Forum are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks again!
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 05:44:41 AM »
Yes Welcome!
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline Primer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:56:52 AM »
Howdy Redhawk 1  :D ,

Great bunch of friendly folks here.  The members from the former H&R site, that posted this forum, were unlike any other on the web, IMO.

Our new friends here seem to be of the same friendly/helpful mindset  and I am amazed at their/your willingness to be so gracious.

We lost our meeting room at H&R and Graybeard Outdoors gave us a whole new home, ..and with a real MOM & POP! :-D

Offline Redhawk1

• Life time NRA Supporter.
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (78)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 08:04:13 AM »
Busta'yote
Thanks for the welcome, just to give you some of my back round, I have been hunting and shooting some 25 to 27 years. I am self employed and did I mention I lover to hunt and shoot :) I am also the Moderator for the Pick Up Trucks and SUVs area. Come over a check it out. I have 3 Muzzleloaders but have shot and owned several different ones. I currently have 2 Encore Muzzleloaders, one in 50 cal and one is a 45 cal. I also have a T/C Renegade 50 cal. I have owned several Knight, CVA Muzzleloaders but decided on the Encore. I have looked hard at the Huntsman but just have not tried it yet, I am sure I will because it catches my interest. I hope you all enjoy this area and I thank Graybeard for giving me the opportunity to Moderator this area.  :D
If  you're going to make a hole, make it a big one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom

Endowment Life Member of the NRA
Life Member NA