Author Topic: This forum is now active  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
This forum is now active
« on: February 18, 2004, 12:20:44 PM »
OK guys, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not but I'm opening this one up at least temporarily to see if you use it. I can see where the H&R/NEF guns would be classed as modern and also where the guys on the Modern Inline Forum "might" (not saying for sure they would but might) look down their noses at these lower priced guns so I kinda feel this one may be more appropriate than some others.

Let's see now if you actually use it.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Thanks Mr. GB
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 03:17:12 PM »
:-D , Wonderful, Wonderful, This is great Mr. GB and thanks for the hard work to both you and the Missus, now if you could get the Shotgun, Centerfire and Rimfire Forums up and running all would be well with this little world of H&R refugees....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
This forum is now active
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 09:02:40 PM »
Thanks again Graybeard!

Once people figure out that they can post here, I think you will see that the Forum will get used enough to justify itself.

I wouls like to see "Huntsman & Sidekick Muzzleloaders" in the heading though. I really think the Sidekick will be kickin' butt once word gets out of it's existence! :-D

Some people just won't ever understand what fine little guns these are, unless they shoot one! Then I'm sorry, I won't be able to help them, the addiction is just that strong. :wink:  I have six now, with plans of adding at least two more this year alone, and I am far from done. :roll:  :-D
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member