Author Topic: Who is this Obama?  (Read 541 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Who is this Obama?
« on: April 15, 2013, 12:51:03 AM »
  Maureen Scott writes editorials several newspapers.  Here is a recent article she wrote, where I believe she was "spot on".  Is there ant disagreement?
  If you disagree, please point out where she missed the point..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
       [font=]Subject:[/font][font=] Who is this Obama ?[/font] [font=]
Maureen Scott[/font][font=]March 1, 2013[/font][font=]The Architect of Destruction[/font][font=]By   [/font][font=]

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position the leader of our Nation should take."   Dr. Benjamin Carson

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That was instilled in him by his family and mentors. It seems to have never left him.

It is not the color of his skin that is a problem for anyone in America.  Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.

Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. Or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday   or someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever shared the admiration of the military, as we as lovers of those who keep us free, feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful because Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or Uncle who showed us his medals and told us about the bravery of his fellow troops as they tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th[/font] as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather he was separated from all of these experiences and doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unites us.

He has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better and grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements as well as any critics or opposition for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading any American who oppose his policies and actions. A secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, refrains from showing such dread of critics and displaying a cocky, haughty attitude.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people of America, rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He is anything but.  He creates chaos for the sake of keeping people separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, and disrespectful of, those of differing opinions. And through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of street-fighting gangs, when he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.

*       Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.
        *       Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming and trustworthy force.
        *       Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people   on a daily basis!

Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.

Maureen Scott
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who is this Obama?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »
Personally I feel he is Bipolar. But what do I know ?  ::)

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:10:59 AM »
IMO... barry is an insecure, half white/black, lost soul, who wants to be Kenyan by nature and culture, but doesn't have the moral fortitude to resign, and move to Kenya.

there's more proof of that in his past than that of being an American, by birth, or otherwise.

by his own words, in his book "Dreams from my father" (his father, being a Kenyan communist who was an alcoholic, polygamist, had wives and children all over the planet.) ...he despises the wealthy*, believes the U.S. to be the same as colonial Britain, and will go with the muslims if forced into a choice.

*it's very obvious by his continuous attack on the wealthy, since his first election: "The rich are not paying their fair share." he has continually campaigned for tax hikes and attacks the wealthy and 'businesses' to "Pay their fair share"...what, exactly, is "A fair share"?

he was raised and taught as an Indonesian and Kenyan...NOT as an American...

believe what you may...but Barry Soetoro has no great love for this United States and proves it daily.
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline jhm

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 05:58:10 AM »
     I have said it before and I will say it again, he has alot of people fooled and he is in the office to feather his OWN nest and dont give a rats ASS about the country!!   Typical jiv A$$ ( you fill in ther blank! )  and this was brought to you by my 1st amend. right.  Jim

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 07:07:04 AM »
You all have to admit though, that Obama is transparent.  In that anyone with an ounce of cognition can figure out what he really is.  He is not complicated and he is not deep.  He is simply a dedicated ideologue who cares only about his very warped beliefs and not the country, nor its people.  If stubborn intransigence were a virtue, Obama might be on the list for sainthood, but alas, he's just another hood.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 07:24:24 AM »
  The most remarkable pheonomenon seems to be the willingness of so many to march to his cadence call..right back onto the plantation.
  It seem low information voters are out to grab all the bennies thay can get..food stamps, cell phones, gas cards, reduced or free housing....
  They are just to dumb to realize, every time they take some freebie from Big brother... they are surrendering a bit more of their freedom to Big Brother..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline JPShelton

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »
    They are just to dumb to realize, every time they take some freebie from Big brother... they are surrendering a bit more of their freedom to Big Brother..

I would submit that the problem isn't that they are too dumb to realize that dependence on government is the antithesis of liberty, but that increasingly large portions of our populace simply don't care about freedom and liberty all that much.

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 05:37:45 PM »
Not hard to get people to follow. Just give them and promise to give them every thing they ask for. been done be for and got alot of people gassed

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 05:45:32 PM »
Personally I feel he is Bipolar. But what do I know ?  ::)

Personally, I feel he has an acute personality disorder, based of his extreme narcissism.  He uses so many "I"s you would think he has vision problems. ::)

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 01:37:56 AM »
Ah but he does go through these episodes of extreme depression . Usually you can tell by when the
photos of him show him puffing up his lips when he isn't getting his way .
Those in Zurich who have studied him would agree with you ST 762 ,but bipolar can manifest itself
in ways that distract from the root symptoms . It is a difficult illness to diagnose just as schizophrenia
can be . The afflicted are very clever in hideing how they really are and are usually very intelligent .
Public displays of narcissism is a phobia by product as an indicator of of these conditions and so is    low self esteem . Usually brought on to impress the others around the afflicted more than for
themselves . In other words its all for show, and with his willing accomplishes in the media always
heaping praise on him they are only acting as enablers .
Sometimes we will see several things going on that you here try to accurately explain and you guys
are right about it. But its all in the context of the bigger picture as seen by his actions where the
root cause is much worse . What's really going on in his head behind closed doors that we are not
being told about ? Thats the question we should be asking.
You would be amazed what medical court ordered hypnosis can reveal . Or sometimes you don't
want to know trust me .  ??? 

Ok for me to be much more critical , lump all of this together and what do you have ?
Paranoid Schizophrenia , one of the leading most dangerous conditions you can have .
He's afraid of his own military , he's afraid to expose himself to non bias questioning that isn't
orchestrated on his behalf , he has difficulties speaking on his own where he might be criticized .
He's this person , that person ,he is all things to all people as long as it goes his way .
I believe all this is more from his handlers than himself he is only a by product of that .
But if you notice it is all taylor made just for him or who he is, concentrating more on making sure
he doesn't screw it up or expose how he truly is . Everything about him is a riddle that changes
from day to day or sometimes on the fly according to the MSM and its polls .
But anymore only our media, elsewhere he is a nut case in most places .