Author Topic: Boston Marathon Runner Says "Drill" was Announced Before Blast  (Read 445 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Here we go again!

Eye witness veteran  marathon runner  Ali Stevenson says that BEFORE the blast,   loudspeakers came on and said there was a drill going on and that people should be "calm".

This before the blast.

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-authorities-must-have-known-about-bombing/

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Re: Boston Marathon Runner Says "Drill" was Announced Before Blast
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 05:44:41 PM »
 I can vouch that the very first eyewitness interview i saw was a lady who said that "Homeland security was there in 5 seconds!" Indeed the first footage i saw, had First responder types in bright vests everywhere but soon after they were gone and DHS has not really been mentioned since. Kinda similar to the way Sandy Hook was handled with DHS suspiciously having a "drill" nearby and so responded instantly. If one reads all the corresponding links on infowars theres already quite a few supposed inconsistencies pointed out in the gov\media versions.

Add to it the instant legislation introduced by senator Lautenberg (D-NJ) to require background checks and limits on powder/reloading purchases. ::)  Interesting timing huh?
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 05:15:09 AM »
I can vouch that the very first eyewitness interview i saw was a lady who said that "Homeland security was there in 5 seconds!" Indeed the first footage i saw, had First responder types in bright vests everywhere but soon after they were gone and DHS has not really been mentioned since. Kinda similar to the way Sandy Hook was handled with DHS suspiciously having a "drill" nearby and so responded instantly. If one reads all the corresponding links on infowars theres already quite a few supposed inconsistencies pointed out in the gov\media versions.

Add to it the instant legislation introduced by senator Lautenberg (D-NJ) to require background checks and limits on powder/reloading purchases. ::)  Interesting timing huh?

good post!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 06:00:52 AM »
One of them is dead and I presume the other one isn't going to surrender. Dead men don't talk.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline djeg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
I'm not the only one who had that thought. that scares me.

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 07:04:09 AM »
We could look at the same photos and videos to see who was there. Wish we could have video surveillance from 1963 in dealy plaza in Dallas.
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.