Author Topic: Gays rushing to San Fran to tie the knot  (Read 2731 times)

Offline OTTOMATIC

• Trade Count: (0)
Gays rushing to San Fran to tie the knot
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2004, 04:24:13 AM »
Misc. Marlin Talk
The place to discuss other gun-related topics that don't have a specific forum.
Moderators jh45gun, Big Hext Finnigan

notice GUN RELATED.............This topic should be DELETED,,,,,,

unless the Dali's first post contains  " SHOOTING the basturds"

.....................................OTTO

Offline Nanook 450

• Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2004, 09:04:17 AM »
Quote from: OTTOMATIC
Misc. Marlin Talk
The place to discuss other gun-related topics that don't have a specific forum.
Moderators jh45gun, Big Hext Finnigan

notice GUN RELATED.............This topic should be DELETED,,,,,,

.....................................OTTO

This is not the same  :lol: TT :roll:  I used to know and appreciate - amazing what happens when mere mortals gain a bit of power - so nice to be moderated (just shoot me)

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2004, 12:39:33 PM »
Misc. Marlin Talk
This topic should be DELETED,,,,,,

Dali Llama say he vehemently disagree, and suggest that Ottomatic carefully review "A few ground rules" Announcement thread near top of forum. :x
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline OTTOMATIC

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2004, 04:34:25 PM »
Nanook:  Obviously you missed my post on MOF. I can't put the link because this is a MODERATED FORUM.  But what I will do is tell you what MOF means  in code.  Look for the CAPITALS  

The other day while  I was carrying my MARLIN.  I saw a tree stand and a hunter standing there, I asked him if he was the OWNER. I said" Nice stand is it made in America ?" "NO" he said "it's FORUM.

{besides i am actually infitrating, what a better way than to learn more about the ones who have the POWER}

DALI:
Looks to me like the FORUM Heading needs to be changed as it could cause some diorientation, consternation and constipation.  To NON GUN RELATED.  "The place where you can talk about HOMO'S and what ever else floats your boat or chokes your chicken
......................................................................otto

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2004, 04:40:44 PM »
DALI:
Looks to me like the FORUM Heading needs to be changed as it could cause some diorientation, consternation and constipation.  To NON GUN RELATED.  "The place where you can talk about HOMO'S and what ever else floats your boat or chokes your chicken
:eek:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :eek:

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2004, 04:50:15 PM »
Nanook:  Obviously you missed my post on MOF. I can't put the link because this is a MODERATED FORUM.  But what I will do is tell you what MOF means  in code.  Look for the CAPITALS  

The other day while  I was carrying my MARLIN.  I saw a tree stand and a hunter standing there, I asked him if he was the OWNER. I said" Nice stand is it made in America ?" "NO" he said "it's FORUM.

Dali Llama say he know of which forum Ottomatic speak, it be one on which Birdman of Auburn be viciously :twisted:  bashing :(  Graybeard Moderator name Sheila. :cry:

Offline OTTOMATIC

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2004, 05:02:43 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

Dali Llama say he know of which forum Ottomatic speak, it be one on which Birdman of Auburn be viciously :twisted:  bashing :(  Graybeard Moderator name Sheila. :cry:

Momma always said  "If you don't  have anything nice to say about someone don't say anything at all".........................OTTO

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2004, 05:21:54 PM »
Nanook....
   I think we can agree that the Dali we are dealing with here is not THE Dali Lama!
 At least I am convinced that the name is just borrowed from the original...  a "Nom De Plume", if you will! Did I presume too much to think that all participating here tacitly understood that?

The real article(Dali Lama) if he claims to be Christ ,isn't getting much traction with most folks by way of that claim.....and NO traction with me!! Therefore your question was a non starter!

Again; I was only pointing out the fact that noone is required to join in on the well headlined string.
  As the liberals tell us when we complain about their trash TV..."just don't tune in..".
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2004, 05:08:29 AM »
Quote from: ironglow
Nanook....
   I think we can agree that the Dali we are dealing with here is not THE Dali Lama! At least I am convinced that the name is just borrowed from the original...  a "Nom De Plume", if you will! Did I presume too much to think that all participating here tacitly understood that?

Do Nanook 450 be true name, ask Dali Llama?

Offline Nanook 450

• Avid Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2004, 05:16:05 AM »
Thanks  :-D TT :-D   - I just needed a bit of reassurance and clarification.  Was concerned you and others may have become one with the Anti (Christ) dollie lamie and would allow him to continue to pepper this forum with non gun related news - maybe some day we can learn of his "fine Marlin weponry" and what he does with the rifles.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2004, 05:21:05 AM »
Quote from: Nanook 450
Thanks  :-D TT :-D   - I just needed a bit of reassurance and clarification.  Was concerned you and others may have become one with the Anti (Christ) dollie lamie and would allow him to continue to pepper this forum with non gun related news - maybe some day we can learn of his "fine Marlin weponry" and what he does with the rifles.
Dali Llama say perhaps he be wrong, but Dali think he recall Graybeard ask Nanook 450 not to bring animosities from Marlin Talk to present forum.

Offline Nanook 450

• Avid Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2004, 05:24:12 AM »
Of course not dollie - my true name is Ken - my favorite dog, decased for 4 years is named Nanook - I am sure you know what a 450 is . . .  My point is you take on the name of an eastern new age liberal - I take the name of a mere dog that I loved.  The dollie lama is an enemy to true Christians - and by taking that name you are my enemy, and your continued writing in the 3rd person is abraisive - you are the only one that does that, given these two factors, you appear to be not only anti Christ, but an anti gun owner.  Some of your postings are concerning gun control issues and may appear to be posted for our benefit and general information - I do in fact wonder if you are one of them, or one of us.  Should you truly be one of us, share your shooting and hunting experiences, maybe what kind of Marlins you enjoy and own, as well, for once talk in the first person.

Offline Nanook 450

• Avid Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2004, 05:26:36 AM »
I write with amusement, not anomosity toward dollie . . . what a true gunman!   :D  :-D  8)

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2004, 05:32:33 AM »
Quote from: Nanook 450
by taking that name you are my enemy,.

Dali Llama say his powers of reasoning indicate strong contradiction between above statement and immediately following Nanook 450 post:

"I write with amusement, not anomosity toward dollie . . . what a true gunman!"

Dali Llama say ancient Tibetan proverb state that actions speak louder than words.