Author Topic: Thanks Wlscott  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Thanks Wlscott
« on: February 21, 2004, 03:48:30 AM »
I just wanted to say thanks for volunteering to moderate for us. This new site is turning out better than I ever thought it could and more of the guys are showing up every day! :D

The seperate forums is what will be bringing me back day after day. I always visit the muzzleloader and shotgun forums, while checking in on the rifle forums about every other day or so. I didn't like sorting through the mass of posts that were on the original single forum and to be quite honest, I probably would not have visited it very often, missing alot of information. This format works perfectly for my personal tastes! :-D

Thanks Graybeard! :toast:
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline fuzzy

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Avid Poster
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2004, 04:07:42 AM »
:) a BIG amen to that busta , now if we could find sourdough (i miss his stores) and would like to know how MORTE and BIG MOMMA are getting along
I rather be over the hill than in it

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 05:07:24 AM »
Fuzzy,

:D Glad to hear from ya, sounds like BM wore out his welcome long before we came here. There must be a sandbox somewhere that he can still play in, maybe not! Big Momma must be at least (295LBS) by now, it's been a long winter. :twisted:

Enough of that, let's talk muzzleloaders. :-D
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Wlscott

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 05:56:09 AM »
Butayote, your very welcome. I'm glad to do it.

I am by no means an expert on black powder/muzzle loading firearms.  But I have been shooting/ hunting with one for about four years now.  

Moderating this forum will give me an opportunity to learn even more, and hopefully pass on some things that I have learned over the last few years.

I do know one thing for sure......It's addictive and before you know it, you'll be hunting with your smokepole during rifle season :)
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters

Offline fuzzy

• Avid Poster
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 03:24:20 AM »
:wink: I hear that let sleeping dogs be ,got my monte carlo stock just the ticket for my red dote on huntsman ,got out last week to shoot it ,looks like 2 50 gr pellets and 245gr power belt h.p. should work for deer got some rs loose powder i need to use up put it on some bags and ring it out let u guys know how that works out by the way shot 7 lodes before loading got hard talk later fuzzy

Offline Primer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 04:46:26 AM »
:D ,  I couldn't agree with you more Busta'yote!  This fantastic site is way more than I ever thought possible!  A few weeks ago,all was lost and now,.............well, a dream come true. All thanks to Graybeard & Co. and those ( moderators ) so generous with their time and talents.

Now I know how it must feel to win the lottery. :grin:

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2004, 06:29:49 AM »
now if we could find sourdough (i miss his stores)

Then scroll down the page a bit until you find the Outdoor Experiences Forum just below this one. He is already posting there.

As to BM you'll find him at the AR forums but not here. He couldn't follow the rules when he came here well before the rest of you did.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline fuzzy

• Avid Poster
Thanks Wlscott
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2004, 08:02:54 AM »
:-) Thanks G.B. im looking foreward to reading some of the stores .                                                                                                                                                                                                                 i also see BM was not a name to drop here so well just drop it                                                                                                                                          I KNOW THE RULES  :)