Author Topic: The new immigration bill..  (Read 955 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The new immigration bill..
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:00:43 AM »
  In the same manner as Obamacare, there evidently has been much misleading statements given concerning the bill itself. 
   However, according to Sen Lee, the senate passed the bill without fully understanding what it contained..
   http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sen-lee-day-one-country-was-misled-about-what-was-bill

So, once more it appears we have been crapped on,....
        ... since most senators apparently figured they had to "pass it so they could find out what's in it" !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The new immigration bill..
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 02:26:10 AM »
What's new, they no longer govern they just sign some trash then collect big sallerys only for thier
John Henry. We all know what it will be, it will pander to one certian group while all the others
will still be waiting in line. A lot of high tech work visas run out in August so it will be interesting
to see where these people will be left standing. Lab Corps is expecting to lose about 20% of thier
higher educated lab staff which will put a damper on its DNA testing they do for forensics.
That includes ballistic and crime scene testing that's done in Austin Texas for a lot of police
departments. The FBI does it but they are covered up so much of it gets farmed out to private
company's. We are losing a lot of those people who benifit our higher technology's in exchange
for more McDonalds and Wal Mart type intelligence.

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:44:58 AM »
The Senate bill is nothing but amnesty. The border will remain open. Citizenship will be granted by 2016. Federal and state benefits will be mandated.
Nothing will change except the numbers.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
The Senate bill is nothing but amnesty. The border will remain open. Citizenship will be granted by 2016. Federal and state benefits will be mandated.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Except we will all become poorer and lose even more constitutional rights..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »

YEP, only a libbydem would reward criminals for votes. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 05:18:21 AM »

YEP, only a libbydem would reward criminals for votes. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Not only them, if the Repubs could get the "brown" vote they would do it as well. Remember the first and foremost priority is getting into "The Office".
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 03:27:26 PM »
Exactly BBF. Republicans want the brown vote just as much as the Dems do. President Reagan sold us down the river on the first amnesty bill.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »
Exactly BBF. Republicans want the brown vote just as much as the Dems do. President Reagan sold us down the river on the first amnesty bill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course, we had the same problem back in 1987.  R Reagan foolishly trusted that the Democrats would be honest enough to keep their solemn promise that the border would be sealed tight.  The Dems broke that promise..evidence shows they likely never intended to be honest.  But then broken promises are a regular communist practice!
  (" Promises are like pie crusts; meant to be broken."  ..Chairman Mao)

Now the Dems and the gangsters of 8 are trying to say..  " Pass this bill now, and trust us to seal the border later"...

The house rightly says;   Uh-huh..the house trusted you once and you lied and  reneged ! 
     "Fool me once, shame on you...you're not going to fool us twice..

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 06:23:53 PM »
Can somebody point out to the Senate that these same people that they want to give Amnesty to are the ones that ignored a bunch of the Senate laws?  If they offer amnesty to these same people that blatently break the Laws that congress made at what point does any of the laws congress passes matter?  If we can get 11 Million people it ignore any and every law that they feel are unjust wil lthey begiven amnesty and be rewarded for breaking those same laws?  What if we get 11 Million people to blatently break any and all firearm laws.  Openly converting guns to full auto, carrying openly in the street and openly defying police what will hapen to our society?  The same is true of the small laws that are giving people that openly break laws SUPER Citizen status.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »
It appears the Democrats want to turn our country into Chaos, and the Rinos are all too eager to let them do it!

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 08:18:03 PM »
Illegal aliens steal millions of  US jobs,  billions of US Tax dollars,  and steal the future of American children who will grow up as second class citizens in a third class country, with dumbed down schools, bankrupted hospitals and neighborhoods transformed into filthy stinking Mexican slums.

No Amnesty.

No Surrender.

Send them back!   

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 04:28:00 AM »
Illegal aliens steal millions of  US jobs,  billions of US Tax dollars,  and steal the future of American children who will grow up as second class citizens in a third class country, with dumbed down schools, bankrupted hospitals and neighborhoods transformed into filthy stinking Mexican slums.

No Amnesty.

No Surrender.

Send them back!
I figure we can make the illegals self deport if we changed two things.
1) we look at what the Baorder patrol makes and tell them they get a 10% raise  if they can get the illegals down from 11 Million to 3 Million.
2) we replace the catch and release policy with a single catch and release back to their home country.  The second catch we send them on a plane to Afganistan and release them there.  We take DNA samples from them and Hold them until we can either ID them by finger prints or DNA as a first or second catch.  If their home country wants them they can get them in Afganistan.  We send planes with empty seats there to pick up our soldiers why not fill those seats with a few illegals, especally gang memebers, drug dealers, or other criminals. 
Risk verses Reward.  Right now there is no risk to being illegal in the US.  There are great rewards to being here illegal.  And now with the hint of Amnesty will have more flooding over the boarder to get inline for free handouts. 
About 6 years ago the Mexican Government was running adds on the Radio telling US citizens that Mexico had laws and that the US citizens needed to obey them at the same time printing  literature showing how to break US laws. 
I come in contact with a few illegals and everyone of them tell me how great Mexico is, and that they are here to make money and go back and live like a king.  They do nto want to be US citizens.  Only 2, I have met out of a hundred want to be US citizens.  One Mexican, one Canadian out of the 100 I have talked to.  So expand that to 2% of the 11 Million. and that is a do able number.  Making 220,000 new citizens and allowing the rest to go back or be deported to South West Asia.  We can also create guest worker programs that will make the illegals register, pay taxes, get drivers license- that say "guest worker" and are renewed on the same date as the guest worker pass, buy insurance and keep the number to what ever it is based on the economy and the unemployment rate.  The higher the rate the fewer guest worker vesas are renewed.  Make them cost $500  for 5 years. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 04:33:12 AM »
Who needs a new immigration law?  All that we need is for the present laws to be enforced.  And that would mean securing the border and sending all the illegals packing.   What a concept.
Swingem

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 04:45:56 AM »
Last time they were sent packing was with Eisenhower.  Unemployment went up after the Korean war.  Eisenhower sent over 1 million Mexicans 200 miles into Mexico with buses and boats, because he wanted veterans to have jobs.  They just dumped them off.  Unemployment went down 1% after that.  Hmmm.  We send them packing today and we would probably be down to about 4-5% unemployment.  We are still underemployed though.   

Offline jhm

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 04:51:59 AM »
     It is simple NO ASSISTANCE WHILE here illigaly, tell business owners if one is found working for you business will be fined $100,000 per individual, if a illigal is renting a piece of rental property rental property is confiscated, PERIOD.   jim

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 06:38:54 AM »
Not only them, if the Repubs could get the "brown" vote they would do it as well. Remember the first and foremost priority is getting into "The Office".

BBF. True Sir, but we aren't willing to break existing fed and state laws for criminal votes. That doesn't bother liberal democrats because they have no morals or family values anyway. Kinda like selling yer soul to reward criminal behavior to me, and that's what this is  is doing.
Round em up, ship em out. Get in line, follow the rules, come here LEGALLY, be a value to America and not a leech, learn AND speak English, or GET OUT. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 08:13:04 AM »

BBF. True Sir, but we aren't willing to break existing fed and state laws for criminal votes. That doesn't bother liberal democrats because they have no morals or family values anyway. Kinda like selling yer soul to reward criminal behavior to me, and that's what this is  is doing.
Round em up, ship em out. Get in line, follow the rules, come here LEGALLY, be a value to America and not a leech, learn AND speak English, or GET OUT. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

If you mean the Republican Party with the word "we" I do not share your optimism.

Offline cabledad

• Life Member of the NRA Cable Pioneer
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 04:58:23 PM »
I wished someone would come up with a cost for everybodys health insurance and what they will do to you if you don't comply,it will be an irs fee with irs fines that have been known to break many people that had money but just made a mistake on the figuring there taxes. its my idea that the federal government will own all the  land,and have the majority of the people on somekind of dole to keep them from protesting. In a few years we will have half of mexico living over here voting democratic,living on well fare working for cash only. I don't dislike the Mexican people I just dislike turning the gates wide open so another 12m come over here and totally ruin our economy if the democrats haven't all ready.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 07:33:34 AM »
I wished someone would come up with a cost for everybodys health insurance and what they will do to you if you don't comply,it will be an irs fee with irs fines that have been known to break many people that had money but just made a mistake on the figuring there taxes. its my idea that the federal government will own all the  land,and have the majority of the people on somekind of dole to keep them from protesting. In a few years we will have half of mexico living over here voting democratic,living on well fare working for cash only. I don't dislike the Mexican people I just dislike turning the gates wide open so another 12m come over here and totally ruin our economy if the democrats haven't all ready.

Removed by myself :-[ :-[

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 09:16:47 AM »
  I think the Rinos will sell out to the unprincipled idea of allowing the gate-crasher lawbreakers remain.  While no human is perfect in the contemporary sense of the word, those with the Tea Parties do have some principles they wish to hold as decent and proper.  That is exactly whyb the Tea Parties are so vilified by the Democrats and establishment Republicans.

Any T-shirt dug out of a manure pile ..looks bad beside a fresh, clean one... ;) ;D

Offline jhm

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
     I use to go to Mexico ALOT and for those of you who support opening the boarder for a complete crossover of the Mexican Nationals should take a trip across the boarders and see what they have done to their country! Its not us who go over there and destroy their towns, tear up what streets they had,  It is coming to a city near you quicker than you think.   Jim