Author Topic: Pardner Protector gets a SOE Single Point Sling  (Read 1025 times)

Offline BlueSmoke13

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Facebook.com/PardnerProtector
Pardner Protector gets a SOE Single Point Sling
« on: February 22, 2014, 02:40:23 AM »
Recently added a Special operations Equipment (SOE) single point sling to my Pardner Pump Protector.

Couldn't be more happy.

Supports the firearm well on my off side.

I've got a video review here:

www.youtube.com/embed/wBY7yJxdhg4

The gun continues to function perfectly with a variety of loads in all kinds of temperatures.

Offline Ol BW

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Pardner Protector gets a SOE Single Point Sling
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 11:52:38 AM »
The Original SOE gear is top notch.  I know the guy that runs the company and he is serious about function and performance.  He understands that people rely on his gear with their life so he don't cut corners.  Custom built to your specs, all 100% handmade right here in the U.S.

BW

Offline Old Syko

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »
Just a word of warning for anyone not familiar with these single point elasticized slings, no matter the manufacturer.  When you are active such as running, jumping a fence, etc., keep a good grip on your gun if you value your body parts.  I've both seen and heard of serious injuries from a gun slingshoting into its owner.  I prefer a solid web adjustable sling for this very reason.

Offline jpshaw

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:12:19 PM »
The single point sling for me is only for transporting your gun a short ways.  I want one I can swap out between my iron sighted .44 and either of my shotguns.  I always remove the sling when I get to my deer stand anyway even if it's the normal two point attached one.  It allows hands free to carry other things.