Author Topic: Stimpylu32  (Read 703 times)

Offline Trophy Tom

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Avid Poster
Stimpylu32
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:44:35 AM »

Just heard from Richard. I checked up on him since we haven't heard from him since return from the hospital from his open heart surgery Here is his reply.

Thanks for checking up on me , I've been doing Ok I guess , was back in the hosp. for a few days with an upper resp thing , coughing after open heart HURTS big time , haven't had much time to be on-line between that , rehab and Dr app's life is kinda hectic these days .

If you would , let everyone know I'm still alive & kick'en and hope to be back soon , and then there is all the snow we have had the last couple weeks , just makes going anywere a royal pain .

Richard
Passing it along  :)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Stimpylu32
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »
thanks for posting that.
i understand from various friends
and relatives that anytime they go
inside like that it's really a painful
and tough recovery.
hoping for the best here.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 05:34:04 AM »
TT, Thanks for the message. Sure hope he gets back on his feet real quick. Richard and I kinda ragged on Catfish at the Lima gun show. And Catfish is going to be out for a while since he had his knees operated on. Give him my best, and tell him I send up a prayer for a quick recovery for him. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 08:57:44 AM »
Thanks for posting Tom!

Prayers being sent!

CW
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 09:01:12 AM »
When 45-70.gov had his open heart surgery, they stapled him back together in 37 places.  The "Rule" of his house was, "Don't make Tim laugh!"  Thirty-minutes after I passed his threshold the first time, he had made himself laugh not less than 5 times.  Ouch!   :o

Send Stimpy our condolences and wishes for his swift recovery.  Coughing is no "sweet sorrow" following OHS, but does reinforce that one is still alive.   :)

Offline Old Syko

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 09:05:04 AM »
Kinda missed him around here and wish him the best.  The pain is there to let you know your still kicking.  No pain would worry me worse.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
we will continue our prayers for him.
blue lives matter