Author Topic: Media Elites  (Read 280 times)

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Media Elites
« on: February 22, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »
While America's sending off the jobs overseas, bringing in immigrants to replace American workers, the Straussian elites who benefited from the above are living it up big time.  Here, Fox News owner, Ruppert Murdoch, lives in a $57 Million Dacha.  His ex-wife, Wendy Deng, lives in a $41 Million Dacha.  Evidently, the downfall of America has been good to our media elites.  Oh, how we love to hear how Fox News is our "fair and balanced" news channel.  Big joke. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565175/Inside-Rupert-Murdoch-57million-Manhattan-bachelor-pad-building-Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen.html
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
Re: Media Elites
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 02:55:54 AM »
Hah! fair and balanced.  I like to compare reporting on single incidents between Fox,  Drudge and Daily Beast.  Amazing the polar differences among Drudge and Beast and how Beast seems to utterly omit a lot of news at all.

I think its harder and harder to find truly balanced reporting - too much money in playing to divisive sensational "reporting".

At times lately I feel the media by incessantly using the Red state VS Blue state labels are the major problem pounding a wedge through our society.
NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA