Author Topic: I've seen it, you've seen it..  (Read 461 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I've seen it, you've seen it..
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
We all have seen it happening, but sadly, some are still in denial:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/ex-commie-spymaster-warns-of-rapid-american-descent/

Let's face it, every movement by government in the last few years has been aimed at enslaving "we the people"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: I've seen it, you've seen it..
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 09:21:30 PM »
IG:  that's why we clean out the white house every 4-8 years.  It seems to slow the descent.  But, you must also realize that the more bottom feeders we put into the white house the worse it beccoems for those of us who love our freedoms.  Youo simply do not want bottom feeders in charge of anything - they have no idea of how to make things work properly.  imo.

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »
Everyone needs to relax. The media is busy picking the lessor of two evils candidates for you guys as we speak, and everyone, with the exception of a few "vote wasters" such as myself, will vote for'em.
Fat boy NJ Gouvnor is the poll favorite now in the lead, with huckaby running a close 2nd.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 10:59:11 PM »
Could it be that it is finally time to vote with bullets instead of ballots?
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 11:21:01 PM »
I think that would be foolish. It would not really change for the good. Remember! Obama won not only the electoral collage, but the popular vote also. He is not in there by accident.
Voting wise, the REAL CONSERVATIVES are the minority, while the SOMETIMES/PRETEND CONSERVATIVES, vote "lessor of".
Who all would you be shooting at?

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 11:54:49 PM »
My question was rhetorical in regard to where this country finds itself after five years of insane, irresponsible, lying incompetent non-leadership.  How much outrage will people put up with before all civility is spent?
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:34:15 AM »
5 years? How about 9 years magooch?
GW, gave Obama the PATRIOT ACT, the NSA, the auto bailouts, and TWO WARS.

Offline sethk

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 12:37:49 AM »
Everyone needs to relax. The media is busy picking the lessor of two evils candidates for you guys as we speak, and everyone, with the exception of a few "vote wasters" such as myself, will vote for'em.
Fat boy NJ Gouvnor is the poll favorite now in the lead, with huckaby running a close 2nd.

But don't forget that some polls are now showing Hillary in the lead.
What I have: 30-06 Handi (2003), 12ga mod. bbl
What I want: .22lr offset (versa-pack) bbl, 357 Max bbl

"Enter into that darkness where neither the Law nor human reason gives its light, but only the dark word of faith."   - C.F.W. Walther

Read Jorge Luis Borges.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 12:42:48 AM »
With the type of voter we have now, we will either get Hillary, (another novelty president), or one of the RINO candidates, which would be equally as bad.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 12:48:02 AM »
The Lefties are trying their best to bring the Ukraine or Venezuela here to America.
   http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/02/23/license-plates-guns-news-federal-government-column/5759933/ 
  They may not know it.. but then again they might just know it and be looking for a way to declare martial law for a complete commie takeover.
   Remember, one of the first things the Obamunists and the bluest states tried to do was take away our guns..why? 
  If you don't understand exactly what Barry & Hillary tried to accomplish with "Fast & Furious" until they were caught, you better go back to bed and get up out of the other side of it!

NOTE:  Barring seizing our guns, they have bought up and done their darndest to dry up, our ammo sources..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)