Author Topic: WOW Ultra 270  (Read 2647 times)

Offline skoutfitter

• Trade Count: (0)
WOW Ultra 270
« on: February 27, 2004, 11:25:04 AM »
Went to the range and shot my new 270 Ultra.  I was really there to spend some time with another rifle but brought the new 270 to shoot a few old Remington CoreLokts I had kicking around.  Well I had 5 to shoot one got me on the paper and the other 4 went in the same hole.  I never expected this kind of accuracy and these are just factory rounds.  Can't wait to put some hand loads together.  Wish I had found out about these rifles years ago.     :D
Never forget the Creator who makes it all possible  <><

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
Re: WOW Ultra 270
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 11:57:47 AM »
Quote from: skoutfitter
4 went in the same hole.  I never expected this kind of accuracy and these are just factory rounds.  Can't wait to put some hand loads together.

If your that mad about the poor accuracy of your 270, I'm sure you can talk someone into buying it from you. :)  I don't know if the handloads will help, it's hard to beat the same hole! :shock:
Don

Offline skoutfitter

WOW Ultra 270
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 12:33:15 PM »
I will still put some handloads together as experience has shown me not expect factory loads to remain the same from box to box and sometimes from round to round.   I am sure if I had more rounds things would have opened up a bit.  Now that I know the rifle is capable the only variable is me.  Looks like I have a new hunting partner next year.  8)
Never forget the Creator who makes it all possible  <><