Author Topic: Presidential debates..  (Read 400 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Presidential debates..
« on: August 05, 2020, 04:30:46 PM »
The left is conflicted; some want Joe to debate Pres Trump, others want him to avoid any debate of any kind.
   We all know by now that Joe is 'losing it ' ! Yet, the ones who want debate are his closest advisers, how does that figure?

[size=78%]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-scraps-plans-to-travel-to-milwaukee-for-nomination-acceptance-citing-coronavirus-concerns[/size]

One has to try... and if possible, think from their perspective.  From the above link, we see that Joe is still using the Chinese virus, to avoid any form of travel, even though hundreds of democrats gladly travelled to John Lewis' funeral (rally).

So..what can be up their collective sleeves?  Here is how I see it.  They are willing to debate..Pres Trump from wherever, and Joe from his basement.
  They will insist that questions only come from 'friendly" questioners.  Joe will receive a copy of the questions before hand, just as was done for Hillary at the 2016 debates.

Being in his own basement, he can be prepared as best possible, considering his mental condition.  ...And he can have all kinds of coaches out of camera view, with marsh boards, showing all the prepared answers, written out.

Sure, it's guess work, but knowing the class of characters we are dealing with, it is not far fetched.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Sandhillbilly

• Avid Poster
Re: Presidential debates..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »
Or he can just wear an earpiece

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »
Even if Befuddled Joe Biden were sharp as a tack, his positions on most issues are so far off anything reasonable, or even thinkable, how could anyone with a functioning brain be moved to support this unfortunate, pitiable man?  Come on man.
Swingem

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 05:24:25 PM »
Well his wife proudly proclaimed he would be at the debates so for him to back out now would turn and asinine campaign into a Chinese Fire Drill.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 10:38:47 PM »
Sure hope he debates Trump.  Really want to see that public drubbing - live. 

Presidential?  Joe?  Come On Man!  A ballot stuffed win for Joe is a terrible joke.  That reality would be a complete nightmare.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 01:15:36 AM »
Well his wife proudly proclaimed he would be at the debates so for him to back out now would turn and asinine campaign into a Chinese Fire Drill.

I heard her say that he will debate the president, but I did not hear her say he would be    "at" the debates.  We have to watch these snakes, they are great a parsing words !

Remember the statement..."it depends upon what "is" ..is !"
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 02:29:35 AM »
I guess folks can have fun discussing the what ifs, and what wills, of the Trump vs Biden debates , but no reasonable, realistic person believes there will be even one.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 03:44:57 AM »
I know who I will vote for. I see no need for any debates at all and won't waste one second watching one.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 07:27:36 AM »
Oh, I never said it wouldn't be entertaining to watch, it's just that any rational person knows it ain't going to happen.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 07:40:44 AM »
    Joe has nothing to gain in a debate . but everything to lose .   I admit watching Joe trying not to swallow his false teeth would be hilarious .

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 01:23:27 PM »
An old one, and some new ones from the gaffe-meister !

[size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItvuXabN2-E[/size]