Author Topic: The FIST Amendment  (Read 345 times)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
The FIST Amendment
« on: August 14, 2020, 01:09:29 AM »
I have watched a LOT of YouTube political videos lately, many in regard to Trump's relentless pounding of the Left's Media hacks that ask "gotcha" questions at his Press Conferences, then won't accept The President's answer, and continue to disrespect this President through their interruptions with follow-on questions after he has already answered.  It peeves the President to no good end and to the point where Mr. Trump simply walks out - a fine solution by me.  Ignore the Media.  Ostracize them. Vilify them at every opportunity for the lying Fake News flea bag dogs they are.

Conservative analysis of the walk outs reveal the disingenuous nature of these news junkies.  Why the White House allows these same persons access to the Press Room is beyond me.  The White House controls the security badging of individuals.  The Media's "claim" of fairness under the First Amendment should not include disrespect for this President.

If we simply mistype and eliminate the "R" from "FIRST" and try that again, it becomes the FIST AMENDMENT, under which we conclude the Right to punch these HACKS in the face for their disrespect!  Extending that sentiment, every time a Democrat is speaking, they're lying, so we should take every opportunity to exercise our FIST AMENDMENT right and punch them right in the face.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The FIST Amendment
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 04:19:29 AM »
I don't pay much attention to them, but unfortunately many other folks do.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The FIST Amendment
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 04:46:35 AM »
The government SHOULD control the press ... just like any other dictatorship