Author Topic: Matt & Mr. GB, still a problem, SLOOOOOW  (Read 2460 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Matt & Mr. GB, still a problem, SLOOOOOW
« on: February 29, 2004, 08:25:35 AM »
Hello Matt and Mr. GB, Thanks for all the help and trying to upgrade or improve the system, however I have finally got on after about 20 attempts over the last 2-3 hours. It is running very slooooow if it does connect, many times I got website not responding message. Good Luck in getting the bugs out....<><.... :?
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
Matt & Mr. GB, still a problem, SLOOOOO
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 09:16:51 AM »
:D , 45 minutes later and it seems to be working MUCH better. Thanks and keep up the good work. Now there is only the question of the posts from the 28th that were made but are missing, I quess if that is the only problem we have then we really don't have a problem!!!  Carry On!!!....<><.... :grin: (Oooops, sorry, just saw the request to refrain from using the site until 1800 hrs CST, I'm gone now...)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley