Author Topic: What happened to Marlin Leveraction Rifles?  (Read 1294 times)

Offline jaycocreek

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
What happened to Marlin Leveraction Rifles?
« on: February 29, 2004, 08:55:13 AM »
Just curious what happened to it,it won't come up on my page and the post are way down from previous?

Jayco.
I didn''t do it and whoever said I did is lieing!!

Offline Dali Llama

Re: What happened to Marlin Leveraction Rifles?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 08:59:42 AM »
Quote from: jaycocreek
Just curious what happened to it,it won't come up on my page and the post are way down from previous?

Jayco.
Dali Llama say patience be required, as Graybeard et al still working out bugs of upgrades.  :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Dali Llama

Re: What happened to Marlin Leveraction Rifles?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 09:02:57 AM »

Jayco.
Dali Llama say patience be required, as Graybeard et al still be working out bugs of upgrade.

Offline jaycocreek

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 11:04:46 AM »
Dahli-Seem's like you own this one.If you look in the right hand corner as you scroll,It's your name as the last poster like 50 out of 52?I have know problem with it.Just an observation.Jayco.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 11:34:56 AM »
Dahli-Seem's like you own this one.If you look in the right hand corner as you scroll,It's your name as the last poster like 50 out of 52?I have know problem with it.Just an observation.Jayco.
Dali Llama say that in actuality he possess nothing but his character and reputation.  :-)  :-)  :-)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 10:11:12 PM »
Jaycocreek, we had a very difinite problem getting that forum back up and running BUT it is now back up and working correctly.

BTW we have added a new feature you just might want to consider. You can add any member of the site you wish to an IGNORE LIST. Once you add them you will no longer see any posts made by that person. I assume it is working altho I've not actually attempted to use it just yet. I likely won't but those of you who have a problem with the posts of any given individual may opt to not see their posts.

The person being ignored is made aware thru the system of who is ignoring them. I'd assume that if anyone person is being ignored by a ton of folks they would pehaps want to take action to make changes. Or maybe not, it's their choice just as it is your choice not to view posts if you don't want to.

GB

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 01:35:23 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard

BTW we have added a new feature you just might want to consider. You can add any member of the site you wish to an IGNORE LIST. Once you add them you will no longer see any posts made by that person. I assume it is working altho I've not actually attempted to use it just yet. I likely won't but those of you who have a problem with the posts of any given individual may opt to not see their posts.
GB

GB
Dali Llama say that interesting new-fangled mechanism. :-)

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 02:01:24 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard

GB
Dali Llama say that be interesting new-fangled device.

Offline marlinman93

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2004, 06:04:27 PM »
Thanks GB! Great feature! Now how do I make it work?
Ballard, the great American Rifles!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2004, 12:55:37 AM »
Wal we've temporarily lost it I'm afraid.

It was a part of the upgrade package we installed. With all the problems we backed it out and went back to the old software. I'm hoping to be able to reinstall it again soon once we've gotten all of the server issues resolved.

Matt seems convinced this new server is not adequate to handle our traffic volume even tho the hosts say it should be. I've asked them about upgrading the processor and RAM in our server and am waiting on a reply as to feasibility and cost.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline jaycocreek

• Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2004, 01:23:41 AM »
Greybeard-She seem's to be working now and as said earlier,Thank's.I can't figure out my personal laptop let alone something as complicated as a forum,so I just ask those that know.

Best of luck.Jayco.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2004, 01:26:13 AM »
I can't figure out my personal laptop let alone something as complicated as a forum.
Dali Llama ask do that mean that jaycocreek be technologically challenged? :lol:  :-D

Offline jaycocreek

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2004, 02:39:26 AM »
Dahli-Yep,I am not afraid to admit that alittle over one year ago I had never used a computer and my typing,spelling and grammar was and still is alittle rusty from almost forty years without using it.And there was know computer's in the class room when I went to school.So yes.I am a Novice at computer's and admit it.But I try hard with what's left upstairs.Just wait till ALZEIMER'S get's a better hold. :eek:

Best of luck.Jayco.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 12:52:24 PM »
Dahli-Yep,I am not afraid to admit that alittle over one year ago I had never used a computer and my typing,spelling and grammar was and still is alittle rusty from almost forty years without using it.And there was know computer's in the class room when I went to school.So yes.I am a Novice at computer's and admit it.But I try hard with what's left upstairs.Just wait till ALZEIMER'S get's a better hold. :eek:

Best of luck.Jayco.
Dali Llama say Jayco to be admired for learning and using technology later in life. :-)

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2004, 06:48:57 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

Best of luck.Jayco.
Dali Llama say Jayco to be admired for learning and using technology later in life. :-)

:P Does that mean: Not bad for an old fart?? :wink:
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2004, 01:51:18 AM »
Quote from: tubbythetuba
Quote from: Dali Llama

Best of luck.Jayco.

:P Does that mean: Not bad for an old fart?? :wink:
Dali Llama say he attempt be a trifle more diplomatic. :-)