Author Topic: What’s the opinion on AR 15s  (Read 3935 times)

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What’s the opinion on AR 15s
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2021, 04:45:42 AM »
( they know they don't have much constitutional right to come after them for no reason) Fixed it.

I think it should be apparent to everyone that most democrats care exactly noting about the constitution. They already ignore it in most cases and this will be no different. They will attempt to stuff it down our throats and the courts will ignore what they are doing just like they ignored the cases of election fraud this year. Don't count on the constitution to save you from anything when the democrats are in control.

What will happen in the coming days? I have no idea watching what is coming out of the mouth of democrats these days but I am in serious doubt that any of it will be good for anyone except the freeloaders and want to be dictators and it seems the appeasers are already appearing, both in the government, the population, and even on forums like this one..

Offline powderman

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 01:27:05 PM »
I think they are great hunting rifles.  A majority of my friends use them for coyote hunting.

I liked the old ARs, the new ones are bbl heavy, hate todays stocks. Wish I still had my mini 14. CHARLIE.  :( :(

My next AR build is going to be old school with A1 buttstock and triangle handguards. I'm going to use an A1 style pencil barrel as well.
[/quote

I could handle that. I killed a nice young buck with my mini. Got hard up for bill money years ago. CHARLIE.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2021, 02:15:26 PM »
  Whats my opinion on ARs  ,   I should have bought 10 when I had the chance .

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2021, 04:42:59 PM »

If you count stripped lowers I have that many.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2021, 08:20:10 PM »
The Constitution means nothing to people who want to institute communism.
They have not hidden the fact that freedom of speech, religion, and the right to bear arms, will be eliminated.
And they can do it real easy.  Make Puerto Rico and DC states, then put as many communist judges on the SCOTUS as needed to give the nod to their schemes to oppress the people.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2021, 09:42:48 PM »
psa still has them for sale for about what a mid range bolt gun goes for.
blue lives matter

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2021, 02:14:53 AM »
I downsized from an Modern Sporting Rifle to a Modern Sporting Pistol in the past two weeks and I like it so much more. In the process I’ll note that new gun owners are most likely to buy a 9mm pistol firs and then an AR. These are not traditional gun buyers, and as many voted for Biden as didn’t. I don’t see enforcement of any new legislation finding eager compliance.

Could you elaborate more on what a sporting pistol is and its usefulness as a replacement for a rifle. Thanks.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2021, 02:53:01 AM »
I saw a new ruger ar-15 for $750 at a local shop. Seems like there were 3 other varieties there also.

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2021, 06:39:49 AM »
I don't think they can push through a total ban but the likelihood of 1994 (but worse) ban is almost a certainty.  I'm wondering if preban guns and parts will be grandfathered in like last time.

I'm tempted to go out an put an AR on my credit card but I'm already deeper into credit than I like to be.

Tony

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2021, 09:10:49 AM »
psa still has them for sale for about what a mid range bolt gun goes for.
  Thanks for the  website .

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2021, 12:53:04 PM »
I did some looking around and AR15 complete upper receiver assemblies are still easy to find for reasonable prices but a lot of the parts to build your own are either really up there or out of stock.  Plenty of magazines still available for reasonable prices.

Tony

Offline DDZ

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2021, 02:44:23 PM »
Believing ones guns are safe as long as they aren't AR15s is as foolish as thinking that some Democrats will do the right thing.

When they get all the ARs gathered up, they'll come after the rest.

Very true. After Australia confiscated the AR's and AK's they went after pump shotguns next. Full disarmament is always the goal of tyrants.

Exactly! Those that think if they just take AR's the rest will be safe are pretty naive. The Ar's will just be the easiest for them to confiscate, because they are semi autos, they are black, and they are labeled assault rifles.  If they get Ar's you can bet your hide that semi auto pistols will be next on the chopping block. Then semi auto shotguns, etc..  I look first for registration of Ar's. Biden and the rest of the Marxists will make gun manufactures liable for their guns used in crimes, They will place a tax on firearms and ammo where only the wealthy will be able to buy them. Mandatory gun buy backs have already been mentioned by some of the power hungry.   What I could never understand is all these gun owners that continually vote for Marxists, and think their guns and 2nd amendment rights will be safe.  there are a lot of gun owners also that don't own an AR, and could care less if they come for them. Well guess what if the Ar's go the deer rifle is next.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn