Author Topic: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: Well now, forums have been talking about this for years.
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2021, 02:54:34 PM »
Its one thing that you didnt serve but to bash those who did it for you is what really is STOLEN VALOR. bottom line is someone that only pealed potatoes for 2 years did more for this country then someone that stayed home with mommy in there home town did. like i said. I salute ALL WHO SERVED. Including or police firefighters and anyone who works at a job that could get killed trying to protect me.

Maybe some of you served after all. Heck theres all kinds of uniforms. Please prove me wrong and tell me what sacrafices youve made for your country or even pictures of YOU at ralleys or protests. You know, walking the walk not talking the talk. But im out of this one. It makes me about want to vomit when people bash the vets and police that walk the walk and put there asses on the line for the ones that talk the talk

I'm not bashing anyone other than you because of your own stolen valor. You're a fraud. Like you once said to me:

"I don't believe you, anybody can be anything on the internet".

With your piss poor attitude about everything and calling me a liar why would I bother posting about my service or lack of service to you? You'll just tell me I'm lying again because it doesn't suit your agenda. You're incapable of having civil discussions with people here. All you do is beat your chest and tell people how great you are while trying to belittle anyone who disagrees with you. Everyone here thinks you're a joke but you're ego is so big you don't even realize it.

Also, you've edited this post 3 times. First you posted a picture of men in camo pretending it was you. Then you changed it to a picture of a man in a girl scout uniform to try to make fun of me. Now you've changed it to your typical "I'm a victim" post. People who do things like that are the liars in this world.

You've been posting on here for years with the same tactics. Attack people personally, call them every name in the book then when they come back at you you try to play the victim. Absolutely sad.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783