Author Topic: Send them packing  (Read 334 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Send them packing
« on: January 27, 2021, 08:41:20 AM »
Now that the Arizona GOP censured ducey ,McCain and flake hopefully they will move on to another state. With Arizona's term limits for governor it will be a God send for us. Send them packing to Minnesota, Washington or some other liberal states.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Send them packing
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 09:26:44 AM »
Now that the Arizona GOP censured ducey ,McCain and flake hopefully they will move on to another state. With Arizona's term limits for governor it will be a God send for us. Send them packing to Minnesota, Washington or some other liberal states.

Are you from Arizona? Sad what those Dominion voteing machines did to your state. I'm sure it went on here in NM, but it didn't have the same national impact as it did to you. We all knew we would lose going in. But we still tried. Hey, Biden canceled the border wall, but did you get enough of it to help? 

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 09:47:14 AM »
Actually more wall could help immensely . Lived here all my life and the political turmoil is out of control. Now marijuana is legal,  more crime, more commies moving in . Snowbirds that want to change laws to mirror their left wing states. The misses and me are on the verge of calling it quits here

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 09:48:41 AM »
We. Did not know we were all gonna lose. That is why 80 million Trump supporters voted and mostly in person. We got screwed. Period. Fixed election again. This time all around.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 10:17:57 AM »
We. Did not know we were all gonna lose. That is why 80 million Trump supporters voted and mostly in person. We got screwed. Period. Fixed election again. This time all around.
You got that right. Trump made numerous trips to Arizona and ducey stood with him like a true patriot. After the election he turned his back on him like a scumbag that he is. Believe me there is thousands of people that voted for Trump in Arizona. Problem is the votes weren't tabulated correctly or mysteriously disappeared. Just like the rest of the commie states involved.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 10:18:02 AM »

We all knew that NM would probably stay Blue. We are out voted by the big cities, like so many other states.
But we still voted. Mule, I'm referring to state vote count in the election, not the general overall.
Thousands of NM conservatives added to your 80 million, incudeing us. We lost Clair Chase for congress. And everyone I know voted for her. She's from Roswell, where she won overwhelmingly in Chavez county.
Lea and Eddie also.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 11:10:32 AM »
Goldie , we stood and watched as our neighbor to the west, Arizona. Was being torn apart by liberal corruption in the electoral votes. I couldn't believe when I saw Foxnews declare you as a blue state for Biden. Nevada also.     
I then thought something is very wrong here.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 11:20:19 AM »
Arizona has been heading blue for quite a while. Majority from our neighboring state where there is a recall going on now for their wonderful governor. Like I have said Arizona suffers from an influx of liberals in the winter called snow birds that also try to influence and ruin our state.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 11:38:55 AM »
Arizona has been heading blue for quite a while. Majority from our neighboring state where there is a recall going on now for their wonderful governor. Like I have said Arizona suffers from an influx of liberals in the winter called snow birds that also try to influence and ruin our state.

Yeah, that liberal migration is what ruined our state also. Some folks here trying to sell a house will not sell it to someone from California. With Bidens oil industry restrictions, a lot of Texans are among that bunch.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 11:51:34 AM »
That's what I keep hearing about Texans. Might be a dang good place to move to.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 01:11:53 PM »
That's what I keep hearing about Texans. Might be a dang good place to move to.

The Commies from all over have been flooding Texas too. My liberal ex mother in law moved her whole family to Austin which is a commie enclave these days. No state is safe these days. Leftists love to destroy their own own states then move on to free states and destroy them too. I live in New Hampshire, it was once a solid red state but is now purple because of leftists moving in from Mass, CT, NY, NJ, etc.

The only thing that saves us is we have the largest state legislature in the country. Because of that all of the red rural areas are well represented. That makes it difficult for the Dems to ram things through if they have power. Luckily right now we have a decent Republican governor and a majority Republican house and senate. Our governor has been great on 2A issues. The first bill he signed when he took office in 2016 was Constitutional carry.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 02:10:42 PM »
You got that right. Trump made numerous trips to Arizona and ducey stood with him like a true patriot. After the election he turned his back on him like a scumbag that he is. Believe me there is thousands of people that voted for Trump in Arizona. Problem is the votes weren't tabulated correctly or mysteriously disappeared. Just like the rest of the commie states involved.
I do believe you... Welcome to this forum...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2021, 02:26:04 PM »
Thanks mule, appreciate that

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2021, 02:42:11 PM »
Texas is a terrible place to live. Snakes, buzzards, copperheads, rattlers, high taxes, hillbilly rednecks.
Go somewhere else its just not worth the misery down here.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2021, 02:54:16 PM »
Texas is a terrible place to live. Snakes, buzzards, copperheads, rattlers, high taxes, hillbilly rednecks.
Go somewhere else its just not worth the misery down here.
Thanks Dee, the first part of your summary sounded just like Arizona. Sounds like a  fun place to live. At least you have a governor with some backbone. My sister lives in a place called Harlingen tx and she keeps trying to get me to move there. Might have to think about it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2021, 03:44:28 PM »
Rio Grand Valley area, yeah been through there. I moved in the opposite direction to West Texas about 2 weeks ago. Closing on a new to us house next Wednesday. Population of the whole county is under 20 thousand.
Only thing out here is canyons, whitetail, mule deer, turkeys, antelope, and a bunch  of cows.
One rancher has several hundred buffalo, and there ain't much purple or green hair, and you don't seen guys with beards going down the street on skateboards. Its real quiet.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 04:54:06 AM »
How much of it can you roam around on without paying for the privilege of doing so?

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2021, 05:41:12 AM »
No public land here.

Don't move here.its awful