Author Topic: Tesla tops Consumer Reports' most-satisfying car and brand lists  (Read 205 times)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Tesla tops Consumer Reports' most-satisfying car and brand lists
« on: February 08, 2021, 05:38:43 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/tesla-consumer-reports-most-satisfying

Despite their issues, Tesla owners love their cars

By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

Teslas may have issues, but their owners love them anyway.

Tesla finished at the top of the Consumer Reports latest list of most-liked car brands ahead of Lincoln and Ram in the top three, despite the electric automaker’s poor showing in the organization’s reliability rankings.

According to the survey, 88% percent of Tesla owners said they would buy a car from the brand again, with 79% and 76% of Lincoln and Ram owners saying the same.

Factors including price, performance, reliability, comfort and enjoyment were reflected in the overall score, which covered vehicles from the 2018-2021 model years across the brands’ lineups.

Cadillac, Nissan and the latter’s luxury brand Infiniti finished at the bottom of the list, with scores of 58, 58 and 48.

Along with the overall rating, three Teslas were among the top for individual model satisfaction, which were the Tesla Model 3, Kia Telluride, Tesla Model S and Tesla Model Y.

You can click here for the full list of the most-satisfying brands. https://www.consumerreports.org/car-reliability-owner-satisfaction/most-and-least-liked-car-brands/

Gary Gastelu is FoxNews.com's Automotive Editor covering the car industry and racing.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Tesla tops Consumer Reports' most-satisfying car and brand lists
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 07:28:26 AM »
From everything i've read on the Tesla if i had the money to invest in a new electric vehicle now i would probably go with one myself. My grandson sure wants the truck. I personally think the Tesla truck is one butt ugly thing but he thinks their the cats meow. Sigh, the younger generation.