Author Topic: All eyes on left wing Minnesota for George Floyd trial  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
All eyes on left wing Minnesota for George Floyd trial
« on: March 08, 2021, 02:48:48 PM »
Looks like the left wing is preparing for major violence in Minnesota. They just can't get enough of this crap. Probably be blamed on trump

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: All eyes on left wing Minnesota for George Floyd trial
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:26:37 PM »
I hope so.
The part of Minneapolis they destroyed was a former very tough, not far from baddest of Chicago minority area that had in the past 30 years managed to clean itself up to the point of being a bustling area.

No ill will to the shop owners the Democrats shite on, but more misery for Minneapolis will show how worthless human debris they are.
I hope the courts again refuse to allow charges change as their no way in hell a 2nd degree murder charge will hold.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 04:01:32 PM »
At least there will be something interesting on tv to watch. As a small town Minnesotan I enjoy seeing Minneapolis burn.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 05:38:06 PM »
If they were to try the officer on real evidence, it would show that, criminal George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.
But they will try him BLM rules of evidence. The liberal whites will swing him from the nearest tree limb.
If they don't, they'll burn the town. They burn it anyway.

Isn't it odd that less than 12% of the population can accomplish such a division? Abraham Lincoln once told a group of free black men that their presence in the United States would always cause conflict.
I guess in some ways, he was right.
They falsely made Lincoln the great emancipator, now they'll immortalize a child abuser/convict/dope fiend.

What a world we live in.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 05:48:29 PM »
99% of these black deaths start out by breaking the law, THEN resisting arrest. Floyd was an abuser of women and drugs. He was past the limit on fetanyl when he was fighting the cops, likely was too much for his heart to bear. Osama obama pushed for 8 years, HATE WHITEY, RESIST, fight the cops. B urn  L oot  M urder and antifa did $ millions in damage and used that POS for an excuse, MADE A MARTYR out of him, and all the others. The libbydem mayors appeased the terrorists, told cops to stand down and let the terrorists do anything they wanted. BUT IT IS STILL THE WHITE COPS FAULT?? Piss on the terrorists and these mayors. CHARLIE.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2021, 12:34:59 AM »
Yeah it's like the liberal cesspool in Phoenix and the rest. If they want to stand back and watch the left wing idiot's burn it down. GOOD.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 04:01:51 AM »
Looks like the left wing is preparing for major violence in Minnesota. They just can't get enough of this crap. Probably be blamed on trump

I see you enjoy the big cities in Minnesota, just as much as I appreciate the big cities in New York.

It's like having a nice rifle with a huge blotch of rust here and there..the only difference being, that a sensible person would rub out any rust, BEFORE it had a chance to set in !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 06:00:12 AM »
If they were to try the officer on real evidence, it would show that, criminal George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.
But they will try him BLM rules of evidence. The liberal whites will swing him from the nearest tree limb.

Yep, that is exactly the way it is. that officer is done for on the idea that it will stop violence from BLM and Antifa across America, instead of doing what needs to be done to BLM when they start their riots.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 06:32:04 AM »
I haven't seen the BLM car running in NASCAR lately. Maybe it got burned down also. Sitting in what the thugs thought was just a common rich white mans garage. 

Offline ironglows

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 07:15:25 AM »
Floyd had a problem with drugs .  It may seem unfair, but I figure anybody who does stupid things from assault to murder, while on drugs, they must face the same justice as the most sober person who does such a thing.  Drugs are no excuse.
  https://niemanstoryboard.org/stories/a-profile-of-police-victim-george-floyd-also-explored-the-health-toll-of-racism/

From the article: 

"We also knew that George Floyd had coronavirus. At that point, we didn’t know what the story would be. So I said, well, let’s start from the outside and drill down. I started researching health institutions, and what we know about disparities and places where he lived — Fayetteville, North Carolina, Houston, and Minneapolis. Then along the way, I read somewhere that he had gone to Minneapolis for rehab. I don’t think the place was named, but eventually, I found out about Turning Point. Through conversations with people who tangentially knew George Floyd, I figured out that he had gone there.

Rochester, NY faces a similar test, they are being sued by a guy who died 7 days AFTER a police confrontation..and who it appears was involved with PCP, suffering from "restless delerium" when confronted by police.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/09/03/daniel-prudes-autopsy-report-says-excited-delirium-a-controversial-diagnosis-contributed-to-his-death/?sh=621a0ca61784
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 08:48:26 AM »

Isn't it odd that less than 12% of the population can accomplish such a division? Abraham Lincoln once told a group of free black men that their presence in the United States would always cause conflict.
I guess in some ways, he was right.
They falsely made Lincoln the great emancipator, now they'll immortalize a child abuser/convict/dope fiend.

What a world we live in.
         Yes it is too bad REAL evidence is unavailable to view for this fiasco of a trial. Look back at the OJ Simpson trial and how it was handled. Evidence by the inept prosecutors was turned around by some high priced lawyers and good acting by OJ himself to get away with murder. This trial has some holding cell phones displaying what appears to be a poor black man at the knee of a heartless cop with the rest showing no remorse. Doesn't show the strength the cop was using to hold him down. I think that is why the others was not concerned. Cops have to use these type forces every single day and the tragic thing was the people couldn't see the crimes committed by Floyd but only the results they wanted to see. And the damned left wing media made sure of that.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 08:51:28 AM »
Are these innocent policeman still in jail awaiting trial by blm or are they out on bond?

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 09:35:28 AM »
Are these innocent policeman still in jail awaiting trial by blm or are they out on bond?

Floyd shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to kill her. Sold drugs, pimped.
Slapped women around, robbed a store, yeah he was the ideal image of a martyr.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2021, 09:46:01 AM »
They are all out on bail.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 12:50:46 PM »
Thanks Bob.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »

Floyd shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to kill her. Sold drugs, pimped.
Good enough for them...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »

Good enough for them...
   Ya lost me mule. Who is them?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 03:15:37 PM »
They charged all three. Hopefully the toxicology from his autopsy will be allowed, because it clearly said he was had math, marijuana, I "think" cocaine, and an overdose amount of Fentanyl.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 03:20:29 PM »

Good enough for them...
   Ya lost me mule. Who is them?
[/quote
Those that see him as a martyr instead of the overdosed criminal that he was...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2021, 12:30:44 AM »
Gotcha, it's too bad a few BLM and antifa animals destroy their cities and Democrats sit back and condone it while the majority of good hard working people sit hopelessly waiting for their city governments to do something about it. Seems like they will be waiting a long time.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2021, 01:11:00 AM »

Probably the best case the BLM could find!  Perhaps the BLM doesn't understand..the person who doesn't take a whole pharmacy load of illicit drugs, and doesn't do these things..... "Floyd shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to kill her. Sold drugs, pimped.
Slapped women around, robbed a store, yeah he was the ideal image of a martyr"

...doesn't usually get in trouble

Offline ironglows

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2021, 01:11:45 AM »

Probably the best case the BLM could find!  Perhaps the BLM doesn't understand..the person who doesn't do all the things listed below ....... doesn't usually get in trouble with the police!

"Floyd shoved a gun into the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to kill her. Sold drugs, pimped.Slapped women around, robbed a store, yeah he was the ideal image of a martyr"

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2021, 07:02:40 AM »
They played the audio of part of the screening for jurors last night; one dude, whose accent let you know he was a coloured person, stated he though police were corrupt.
Did not take long for him to be removed from jurors list by the judge; others had a long interview.
3 jurors picked so far.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2021, 07:31:16 AM »
They played the audio of part of the screening for jurors last night; one dude, whose accent let you know he was a coloured person, stated he though police were corrupt.
Did not take long for him to be removed from jurors list by the judge; others had a long interview.
3 jurors picked so far.

I don't see anybody in their right mind think they could pick an impartial juror over this crap happening in Minnesota. I'm sure the final jurors will know nothing of George Floyd ? Yea right. 

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2021, 08:12:51 AM »
JMHO- I imagine the officers will be
hung out to dry. All because of some
useless thug doper criminal
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2021, 11:06:14 AM »

YEP. I hate to see lives ruined by animals. CHARLIE.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2021, 12:10:09 PM »
The fact there was a violent-destructive riot , THAT, is in the defenses favor as it has biased coverage to the point, some of the jurors interviewed mentioned that from what they heard the facts may be different.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2021, 02:28:16 PM »
Violent, destructive riots are a daily occurrence in Minneapolis.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2021, 03:12:47 PM »
We are not that fortunate.
One city voted to tell the Governor to shove his mask mandate up his buttocks, there is hope.