Author Topic: Bidens speech last night.  (Read 242 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Bidens speech last night.
« on: March 12, 2021, 05:17:38 AM »
Somehow, he got through it without any major flops. But it's being reported that he had been scripted for over a month. I still think he is on some kind of a brain med. There are a lot of them available, both over the counter and by prescription. They take about a month to really kick in, and they are expensive. But older people who are taking them are saying they do work.

The speech only sounded like his usual BS. No mention of the border crisis, unemployment, or China.
And he would not take questions from the media. Only him patting himself on the back over signing the Covid relief bill. He did not give Trump any credit for what he had already accomplished, instead he gave himself all the credit. Even the liberal media mentioned that fact. If you missed it you really didn't miss much.

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: Bidens speech last night.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 05:29:15 AM »
He said nothing, and even CNN said his speech was full of half-truths.
I am sure world leaders watched this and now think the U.S. is fools run by fools.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Bidens speech last night.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 06:02:24 AM »
He said nothing, and even CNN said his speech was full of half-truths.
I am sure world leaders watched this and now think the U.S. is fools run by fools.

Pretty much so Bob. And you could tell that he was wearing a lot of makeup. He didn't look like the mummy
he really is.