Author Topic: A short read that explains much..  (Read 318 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
A short read that explains much..
« on: March 17, 2021, 04:33:30 AM »
  For instance, the very first paragraph explains what deep state Rinos are. ..Goes on to show that the covid "crisis" may be no accident, and how it is being manipulated..

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/18/coronavirus-and-smell-saul-alinsky/
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: A short read that explains much..
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 09:14:46 AM »
Never let a crisis go to waste.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 03:31:28 PM »
The left has certainly used covid to their advantage.
Simply by blaming EVERY death on it.

I guess that’s kinda what Alinsky was talking about.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 01:18:41 AM »
Deception is the rule....

That seems true..  I was discussing the issue with a retire cop friend the other day.  Many people in the old Soviet Union, didn't even know they were being oppressed.
  However, there were some...enough to break free in 1989 and bring the wall down.  Still, for years, as the new Russia found it's footing, many longed to return to the "old ways" of communism, simply because they could not "think for themselves", and wished to be TOLD how to live.

Just think..most of these young snots who are rioting in the streets, know nothing about the great break toward freedom by the astern block, culminating in 1989.
  ...And they are not likely to learn either, since they are not taught history, and are too occupied with the "Kardashians", to learn on their own.

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..