Author Topic: Crazyjoe used cheat sheets with prepared questions.  (Read 730 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Crazyjoe used cheat sheets with prepared questions.
« on: March 25, 2021, 09:55:12 PM »

Crazyjoe used cheat sheets with prepared questions.
« on: Today at 02:51:57 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/photos-biden-cheat-sheets-first-formal-press-conference

Photos show Biden 'cheat sheets' during first formal press conference
Biden consulted notes that helped him with data and appeared to show photos of journalists at his press conference
By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Biden pressed on lack of transparency at press conference
President Biden referenced "cheat sheets" detailing key policy points and the identities of attending journalists when he conducted the first formal press conference of his presidency on Thursday.

Photos taken at the event showed Biden holding a card labeled "infrastructure," with key statistics and talking points. One bullet point noted that "China spends 3 times more on infrastructure than U.S."

U.S. President Joe Biden holds notes on infrastructure while speaking during a news conference in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Biden's first formal news conference is a high-stakes test for a president facing questions about two recent mass shootings, a surge in migrant children at the U.S. southern border and the ongoing pandemic. Photographer: Oliver Contreras/Sipa/Bloomberg via Getty Images (AP)

In another photo, Biden was seen consulting a sheet that appeared to show the pictures and news outlets of journalists who attended his press conference. Some of the pictured reporters had a circled number next to their images.

Just 25 reporters were permitted to attend the press conference. Biden took a limited number of questions from a list of pre-selected reporters before leaving the podium. Fox News’ Peter Doocy was not among the reporters who were selected to ask a question.

President Joe Biden speaks during the first formal press conference of his presidency in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, March 25, 2021.†(Photo by Oliver Contreras/Sipa USA) No Use Germany. (Reuters)

Biden answered questions related to the ongoing crisis at the southern border, his view on calls to end the filibuster, and an array of other topics. The president said he intends to run for reelection in 2024.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Critics of the Biden administration have called on administration officials to make Biden available to the press on a regular basis. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki holds daily briefings.

The use of note cards is not unprecedented at press conferences. In November 2019, Trump held a notebook with handwritten prompts during a press conference on testimony delivered at his first impeachment hearing.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Crazyjoe used cheat sheets with prepared questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:25:15 AM »
Biden is incoherent 24/7. If he didn't use "cheat sheets" he wouldn't even know where he was.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 02:46:32 PM »
Next sheet comes with Crayons
He’ll be like a kid in a Candy Store

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 04:33:26 PM »
  Perhaps some time in the next two weeks, they will give him some strawberry jam...so he can decorate his head
    to look like a Candy apple !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 04:45:19 PM »
Joe O'biden is an addle-brained nincompoop liar, so anything he says, or does is not worth anyone's time.  In normal times, his entire administration would probably be mostly ignored, but this could be a very rough ride in this time of rapidly spreading world wide insanity.

I think a higher power is trying to tell us something, or just thinks it's funny.
Swingem

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 01:01:46 AM »
Joe O'biden is an addle-brained nincompoop liar, so anything he says, or does is not worth anyone's time.  In normal times, his entire administration would probably be mostly ignored, but this could be a very rough ride in this time of rapidly spreading world wide insanity.

I think a higher power is trying to tell us something, or just thinks it's funny.

He has already spoken about when the whole world goes nuts !  (2 Timothy 3:1-17)
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 02:19:01 AM »
What really gets me is the way the media portrays him. As if nothing is wrong and all's well with him as president. Downright disgusting and sickening.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 02:43:07 AM »
What really gets me is the way the media portrays him. As if nothing is wrong and all's well with him as president. Downright disgusting and sickening.
  They are great at 'pretending'..and have been doing so since the days of jimmy 'Hapless' Carter..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2021, 04:16:16 AM »
Doesn't he use a TelePrompter? Maybe that's why he squints so much, so he can read it.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 04:33:30 AM »
All presidents use cheat sheets or telipromters. When I was teaching classes on weapons and tactics I used them to make sure I didn't leave anything out.

Biden is a declining idiot.  Everybody knows that, so why does it continually stir folks up? Its not gonna quit happening, its gonna get worse.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2021, 06:14:03 AM »
I wonder if they have got him wearing Focal contacts. Some news anchors use them. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2021, 07:07:38 AM »
I don't know or care, and ain't gonna "obsess over somebody" and their mental deterioration.
You see what you're dealing with, accept it, and move on to more important stuff you can fix.
Joe Biden can't be fixed, get over it.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 07:15:48 AM »
I am not obsessing over it at all, or overall.  Only wondering about how they might be propping him up. You get over it, I don't give a rats A**. If anyone's else here said what I said you wouldn't have responded like that.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 07:53:03 AM »
I am not obsessing over it at all, or overall.  Only wondering about how they might be propping him up. You get over it, I don't give a rats A**. If anyone's else here said what I said you wouldn't have responded like that.

Did I quote you? Did I call you by name? Did I in any way allude to you specifically?

No, I didn't. I was talking about the whole situation of Joe Biden, and the nation wide hand wringing.
I never talk to you, or about you, because your like dealing with a bipolar teenage girl.
Do us both a favor. Pretend I don't exist, like I do you.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 08:29:24 AM »

Did I quote you? Did I call you by name? Did I in any way allude to you specifically?

No, I didn't. I was talking about the whole situation of Joe Biden, and the nation wide hand wringing.
I never talk to you, or about you, because your like dealing with a bipolar teenage girl.
Do us both a favor. Pretend I don't exist, like I do you.

Oh my I am so sorry. Name calling Dee, referring to me? " your like dealing with a bipolar teenage girl".
But only you can get away with that. Did you ever go in for your anger management?  Like you display oh so well. You seem to direct your anger towards someone without calling them by name. Then use the excuse like you just did above.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2021, 11:51:43 AM »
I have to agree about biden, he is not going to get better at any thing period. Were dealing with a perverted, lying, hypocritic that the media flaunts over. That's who we should be making a stand against. Fake information is what the US is all about now.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2021, 12:29:15 PM »
He will keep getting worse, maybe even kick the bucket. Either way we will be dealing with Harris. And who is her VP. Maybe Hillary, or Moochelle Obama and Harris kicks the bucket.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2021, 02:27:44 PM »
Either Republican's need to grow some balls or Americans need to wake up. Which I don't see either happening.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 10:10:45 AM »
  I don't think conservatives are so 'fixated' on Joe Biden, as they are amazed that the Democrats continue on in denial..pretending that he is normal in any way.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 10:36:12 AM »
So in what order. Who is the worse president we have ever had?
Some say jimmy carter. The stooge
Some say Obama, POS
Now we have Biden, the blithering puppet idiot.
I'm going to vote for Biden. He has already been disastrous in just a couple of months.
Unless we end up with the HO Harris.
All three were ,or are Democrats.