Author Topic: The Six Day war, the Yom Kippur war.. why don't they learn?  (Read 180 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
  They start a fight..get their heads handed to them every time, but still don't "get it"!  WHY ? (2 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0hynu6AJbc
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Six Day war, the Yom Kippur war.. why don't they learn?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 04:28:44 AM »
Both where Israel was hugely outnumbered, with no chance of winning. But they did.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Six Day war, the Yom Kippur war.. why don't they learn?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 04:41:36 AM »
  The Old Testament prophet Amos, in the last chapter of his book, predicted the future for Israel and it's people.
  In chapter 9, he predicted the downfall and destruction of Jerusalem (to happen nearly 800 years hence)..

However, in verses 14 & 15, he explains how eventually, the people will return to their land TO STAY (nearly 2800 years later, in 1948)!

14I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
15I will plant them in their land,
And no longer shall they be pulled up
From the land I have given them,”

My highlights in red..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..