Author Topic: Nike CEO pleges allegiance to communist China..  (Read 387 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Nike CEO pleges allegiance to communist China..
« on: June 26, 2021, 03:42:55 AM »
   Anyone who ever buys another Nike product, should be consumed with shame.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/nike-brand-of-china-ceo-says
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline oldandslow

Re: Nike CEO pleges allegiance to communist China..
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 04:47:55 AM »
Whatever. I can't boycott them because I swore off Nike although I found their more expensive shoes comfortable. When they hired Kaperdink I said no more swoosh anything for me. I doubt it has made a bit of difference to them but it has to me. I even found another brand of shoe that is more comfortable and the company has nothing to do with athletes at all.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 12:34:48 AM »
Whatever. I can't boycott them because I swore off Nike although I found their more expensive shoes comfortable. When they hired Kaperdink I said no more swoosh anything for me. I doubt it has made a bit of difference to them but it has to me. I even found another brand of shoe that is more comfortable and the company has nothing to do with athletes at all.

Good move !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 01:19:38 AM »
you can be a commie queer (or in other words a democrat) just put on some levi jeans and a pair of nikes.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 10:06:59 AM »
I boycotted the communist Nike company years ago.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 11:15:01 AM »
I boycotted the communist Nike company years ago.

^^^DITTO^^^   Why should I overpay for some sneakers produced by kids in slave labor, then sold at an exorbitant rate, to people in the US, by somebody who loves China over our country/

..And in effect, prefers slavery over freedom.