Author Topic: CRAZYJOE says, iran will never get a nuke on my watch.  (Read 262 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
CRAZYJOE says, iran will never get a nuke on my watch.
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:36:53 PM »

CRAZYJOE says iran will never get a nuke on my watch.
« on: Today at 06:29:44 PM »

https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/06/29/iran-will-never-get-a-nuclear-weapon-on-my-watch-biden-vows-in-meeting-with-rivlin/

'Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch,' Biden vows in meeting with Rivlin
Israeli, American presidents meet at the White House, where Biden stresses his administration's "ironclad commitment" to Israel's security and right of self-defense. Rivlin: Israel has no greater friend or ally than the United States; our common mission crosses political boundaries.
By  Erez Linn and News Agencies  Published on  06-29-2021 08:06 Last modified: 06-29-2021 08:09
'Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch,' Biden vows in meeting with Rivlin
US President Joe Biden and Israeli President Reuven Rivlin hold a meeting in the Oval Office of the White House, June 28, 2021 | Photo: AFP/Saul Loeb

US President Joe Biden and Israeli President Reuven Rivlin met Monday at the White House, where Biden vowed Israel's archfoe Iran will never be allowed to achieve its nuclear aspirations.

Follow Israel Hayom on Facebook and Twitter

"Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch," Biden said, adding his commitment to Israel's security "is ironclad" and that he has an "unwavering commitment to your [right of] self-defense."

"My team and I are already working closely with the Israeli government that took office earlier this month," Biden said. "I am looking forward to hosting Prime Minister Bennett at the White House very soon."

Rivlin arrived at his farewell visit to Washington at Biden's invitation. The American president thanked his Israeli counterpart for his longtime efforts on promoting partnership, hope and understanding in Israel and between the Jewish state and its neighbors.

"I am delighted to be here," Rivlin told Biden. "Israel has no greater friend or ally than the United States of America. You are our best friends, and we are sharing values of democracy and liberalism.

"And according to a real friendship, we can, from time to time, discuss matters and even agree not to agree on everything," Rivlin said, in what was a rather clear hint at Washington's plan to pursue another nuclear deal with Iran.

"We count on you," Rivlin continued. "Your declaration just now brought Israelis to understand that we have a great friend at the White House.

"Friends like us can have disagreements from time to time but these will never jeopardize our close relationship. Our common mission crosses party and political boundaries. Even when the leadership changes, our commitment, nation to nation, remains strong.

"I know that the security of Israel, the well-being of the citizens of Israel, as well as the well-being of American Jews, are very close to your heart," Rivlin said.

"Mr. President. On behalf of the people of Israel, I thank you and the American people for your unconditional support for Israel and for your work for Israel's security."

Biden said during the meeting that the United States and Israel will continue to work to advance peace in the region and promote stability.

"The US fully supports the normalization of the relationship between Israel and Middle Eastern countries that you're making some headway on – in Africa as well," Biden said. "And beyond the important progress, we are really looking forward to building back a wider block of peace and stability."

US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman also attended the meeting.

In a press conference held after the leaders met, Rivlin noted he and Biden "had a very in-depth, and very detailed meeting on issues that concern the entire Middle East and of course the United States.

"We found in the White House a true friend of the State of Israel, one who is open to our requests to keep an eye on everything related to the agreement being formed with Iran.

"Things are still far from decided," Rivlin continued. "He [Biden] clarified his positions and heard ours. The President thinks it is necessary to invite the prime minister [to Washington] as soon as possible in order to coordinate matters on going forward" in dealing with Middle East challenges.

"We have found true leadership and friendship that is most sympathetic to the State of Israel and to the need to maintain its security and existence," Rivlin concluded.

Rivlin was expected to meet with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and a bipartisan group of lawmakers later on Monday, as well as with other senior officials, including Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Gregory Meeks, and Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, Minority Whip Steve Scalise and Chair of the House Republican Conference Elise Stefanik.

On Tuesday, the Israeli president will be traveling to New York to hold several meetings at the UN.

Rivlin is slated to meet with Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, and later with 20 UN ambassadors, including from Russia, the UK, the US, Bahrain and Morocco.

Rivlin is expected back in Israel on June 30, as his tenure ends on July 7. He will be succeeded by Isaac Herzog, and upon his return, the two are expected to accelerate the process of the transition of office.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

Re: CRAZYJOE says, iran will never get a nuke on my watch.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
Yeah well if the Israelis believe anything that comes out of Joe Biden, they're dumber than he is and that's dumb.  On top of being plain dumb, Joe is also a serial liar.  So if I were in Israel's position, I would continue to be prepared to blow Iran completely into oblivion.
Swingem

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
Re: CRAZYJOE says, iran will never get a nuke on my watch.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 03:10:41 AM »
Last  I heard, the Iranians were working on machining uranium re-entry vehicles. This is something one does if they already have basic nukes and need to make them smaller and more efficient.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.