Author Topic: Mich McConnell ask people to get vaccinated.  (Read 433 times)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Mich McConnell ask people to get vaccinated.
« on: July 22, 2021, 10:15:54 AM »
Mitch has come out with a fairly strong statement asking those that have not been vaccinated to do so. Have I missed it? I haven't seen anything about it posted on Faux News site or are they ignoring it? For once I agree with McConnell.
GuzziJohn

Online Mule 11

Re: Mich McConnell ask people to get vaccinated.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 12:15:09 PM »
What a dumb ass. Mitch McConnell of course.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:27:23 PM »
From TM7:
They are experimental genetic transfection mutation therapies. They do not necessarily reduce disease infection or transmission, but are said to reduce severity if you are infected. So they're not vaccines legally and medically, but are technically palliative treatments.
If that is the case please explain the current covid infection that is hitting over 90% of unvaccinated people.
GuzziJohn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:29 PM »
From TM7:
They are experimental genetic transfection mutation therapies. They do not necessarily reduce disease infection or transmission, but are said to reduce severity if you are infected. So they're not vaccines legally and medically, but are technically palliative treatments.
If that is the case please explain the current covid infection that is hitting over 90% of unvaccinated people.
GuzziJohn

I don’t see it. Where are YOU getting your misinformation?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 01:46:21 PM »
From TM7:
GuzziJohn
I look around me and I’m still waiting for this heavy toll of death and sickness. It’s not there. I see none sick and dying like a true plague as being promoted. Maybe one day ya will get your wish and another Black Death/Bubonic Plague will kill off a large portion of our world. Not today. Where is it? I don’t see it. The king with the invisible clothing. You must be very intelligent to see it. Idiots can’t see the fine thread as it takes a intelligent mind to see this exquisite thread...

Offline Northwoods

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 04:53:28 PM »
Whenever career politicians implore folks to do anything you should be skeptical! I'm not anti vaccine by any stretch but something about this jab in particular just creeps me out.. The manipulative guilt trip given to people alone is off the charts and people on the fence or have reservations about this experimental concoction have every right to be. I wouldn't trust the powers that be to clean a cat box little own a cure for any virus and it's mutations. Think about entire entities bureau's and departments full of pencil pushing do-gooders like Dr Fauci's telling you you should take any vaccine to stay safe.

I've always had an aversion to people pissing on me and saying it's raining so I'll take my chances on this one thank you very much. While we still have a choice and the freedom to decide for ourselves I'l reserve that option.. Big pharmaceutical company's, WHO, and dozens of other useless go-bots are telling you what's good for you so you'd better file in line as not to make them too upset at you for thinking for yourself.   
I want movement, not a calm course of existence. I want excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I feel in myself a superabundance of energy which finds no outlet in our quiet life.”

― Leo Tolstoy

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 05:02:20 PM »
Thinking for yourself seems to be going out of style with the younger folks.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 12:14:38 AM »
From TM7:
GuzziJohn

I don’t see it. Where are YOU getting your misinformation?

He gets all his misinformation from one of the Marxist news networks.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 12:51:15 AM »

GuzziJohn

Do you mean the covid-19 carried across the border by the estimated 1.2 million "untested" illegal aliens invited, and released into our population by the Biden Regime?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett