Author Topic: Black powder shooting supplies Explanation to clear up the post.  (Read 364 times)

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
I will post this here as it will get to more members. (Just a heads up)

I was at my local Wal-Mart today and they were loaded with black powder shooting supplies so if you are low or in need you might check your store. Mine had all kinds of bullets, powder, primers Etc. Prices were about where they should be.  (Please note) I think some have taken my post the wrong way, by that what I was saying was that my local WM store was well stocked on (Black power shooting supplies) example modern inline muzzleloaders I did not mean to imply that they were carrying Modern rifle reloading supplies which they never have as far as I know. Hope this helps. Where I live which is south of Tulsa Oklahoma if I need reloading supplies I have two choices, Dong's which is a large gun shop with about everything you could want and Jerrys who is just reloading supplies but Fairley well stocked. I think Jerry is also a member of the forum not sure.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Black powder shooting supplies
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 11:41:56 AM »
I've never seen any such stuff in any of the local Wal-mart stores in this area. They all used to carry firearms and ammo but I don't think they even do that any longer. None have ever had reloading supplies. In fact I only know of one store in my county that stocks any reloading supplies at all and know of none in adjoining counties.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 03:31:07 PM »
The local bad store here has
cut way way back on the little
bit of hunting and fishing and
camping stuff they have
Never had any BP or ML
stuff of any kind since the
store opened
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 08:12:38 AM »
Never seen a WM with BP or reloading supplies.
GuzziJohn

Offline ulav8r

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 03:38:23 PM »
The WM at Clinton has recently stocked up on BP supplies, but only had one boxed gun on display.  Not fully stocked but an improvement since last fall's clearance.

Offline tunnug

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 05:37:55 AM »
One thing I've learned through out the years of forum surfing is that big box stores in the US carry different things depending upon location,  around me they've never carried BP or reloading supplies.