Author Topic: labor shortage  (Read 732 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
labor shortage
« on: October 21, 2021, 10:25:09 PM »
just put together a 7 inch ar pistol from psa. Ive built probably close to 2 dozen ars from there uppers and parts and this is the first problem child i had. I would run right. Wouldnt pick up a round and acted undergassed. My guess is the gas block wasnt put on correctly. I fooled with it trying differnt lowers and bolts for a couple hours to no avail. Thought about pulling the upper apart but that would void the warantee so i called them and asked for an rma to send it for repairs. the girl answering the phone said we dont fix them anymore. We just dont have the people to do it. She sent me an rma and said they would just send a new one.
blue lives matter

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: labor shortage
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 07:50:32 AM »
Yeah, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday which took nearly 2 hours.
The waitresses were really stressed.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 01:26:53 AM »
We have not been eating out very much since this COVID thing started. But we did go out for my birthday dinner. We ate at a favorite fish house on the river. But we ate on their open air area overlooking the river not inside. It did take longer than it used to to get our food. It was obvious they were short staffed.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 02:23:55 AM »
Stopped at a Burger King a couple of weeks ago after my daughter's tests and only the manager was there working. She was really stressed. We just waited till she could get to us. Several local fast food places still haven't opened anything but the drive thru. I suspect they make more $ that way anyway.