Author Topic: So, what does the Biden surrender to the Taliban mean?  (Read 299 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
So, what does the Biden surrender to the Taliban mean?
« on: August 19, 2021, 02:40:36 AM »

As I see it..
  right now..thousands of Americans and American helpers..(translators etc) are in deep danger.  many if not most, along with their families..will be wiped out

A bit longer range.. South China sea, bordering Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia. Philipines and others..almost touching Australia..it's gone..    Taiwan gone.. Australia..endangered.

Longer range.. US cannot be a trusted ally.  NATO may dissipate.  It will take a generation to repair the damage this completely feckless administration has done....if we have time.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: So, what does the Biden surrender to the Taliban mean?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 03:18:05 AM »
NATO needs to dissipate. We've been supporting that bunch of slackers for decades.

As for American business contractors making millions in Afghanistan thru tax payer funded inflated government contracts I'm having a hard time being sympathetic.

Australia? The country that turned over their guns to their government willingly, and now are dictated to by that government?

And when does Japan start protecting itself, instead of depending on the United States?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline geosmin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 10:41:18 AM »
"So, what does the Biden surrender to the Taliban mean?"

God is not mocked.

The Great American Whore has been vanquished.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 05:17:17 PM »
What it means is that Biden is a trembling stinking traitorous surrender monkey who has no  business being within a thousand miles of the presidency of the United Sates of America.  If Dumbycratics had any common sense at all, they would drop that turd like a bad habit.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 01:35:01 AM »
What it means is that Biden is a trembling stinking traitorous surrender monkey who has no  business being within a thousand miles of the presidency of the United Sates of America.  If Dumbycratics had any common sense at all, they would drop that turd like a bad habit.

^^^DITTO^^^   Plus, now Al Queda has a country as a base to operate from....and the surrender monkey is talking like he is ready to hand billions over, for the Iranian ayatollahs to distribute to Al Queda..among others.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)