Author Topic: ...Here we go again..  (Read 403 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Here we go again..
« on: September 02, 2021, 11:16:57 PM »
  Chucky warns of "climate change"...so spend us into debt we will never recover from..

NY City flooded...........it's "climate change"...

If it rains, ..................."         "         "

If it snows..................  "        "          "

If the sun shines........   "        "          "

If the sun rises .........    "       "           "

If the  sun sets...........    "       "          "

If the snow melts........    "        "         "

If the rooster crows........  "        "         "

If the rooster doesn't crow  "       "        "

If the leaves turn............   "         "        "

On and on again..samo...samo..

Hey Chucky... Here's an idea..  If you need money to fight the fictitious "climate change", how about you

take it from other fictitous programs that aren't working?  ..Start with PBS, National endowment for the Arts,

National Educational Assn., half of food stamps, the freebie "loafer's checks", and Covid rent relief..

Oh, wait a minute..cancelling the Covid rent relief program, wouldn't help..since the property owner is the one getting gouged with that one..

Hey, how about we charge the CCP for their setting the Covid on us..let them pay for your international "climate change" laws......which the CCP will ignore anyway !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: ...Here we go again..
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 04:24:41 AM »
That's how those idiots think. ::)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline sbilson

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 04:38:12 AM »
I'm with you IronGlow! Am sick and tired of all government working to solve our every problem!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 05:31:25 AM »
The global warming crowds narrative has been, we need to curb our use of fossil fuels, or the earth will be scorched with high temperatures.  Again the Marxists are using fear to get what they want. Oceans will rise, and kill people. Floods will happen and kill people. Forest fires will happen and kill people. Hurricanes, and tornadoes will come and kill people. and so on and so on. They are instilling fear in people, by using the media and using our schools. 
If the global warming alarmists were truthful. It would be known that their goal is not to try and hold down global temperatures, but to do away with or curb capitalism, and to establish a global welfare state. In other words the plan is to redistribute global wealth.
There have even been a couple of UN global alarmists that have let it slip what the real reason is behind the global warming lie, and that is to destroy capitalism, and redistribute global wealth.

This is a quote from UN climate office Ottmar Edenhoffer  “We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy,”

For those who want to believe that maybe Edenhofer just misspoke and doesn’t really mean that, consider that a little more than five years ago he also said that “the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated.”     

Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, made a similar statement.

“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution,” she said in anticipation of last year’s Paris climate summit.

“This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”

It has nothing to do with stopping global warming., and it never has. Even the nut cases that are preaching it know that man can not change the climate.  Although there are a large number of ignorant people who have accepted the lies from the Marxists because of fear. Which fear is the main tool used by Marxists. Make them afraid, and they will accept anything. Seems like that has been happening on a regular bases. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 06:16:19 AM »
  It is purely a political movement, and it is aimed at the United States.. If you doubt that, both Russia and China  for instance, all produce more pollutants than does the US. 

So why do all those climate movers and shakers always attack Americans, while not going after the REAL polluters?

IMO..It is because the US has a constitution and relative freedom..while the other two are already under somebody's thumb, and thus, ready for dictators.

It is America that needs to be "saddle broke"..and Biden, Harris & Co.  along with the Demonrats, are the talking mannequins chosen to do the job for the REAL power brokers
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 06:32:25 AM »
Why not simply change the calendar?  Over my time on this planet, I have definitely noticed that the weather is nicer in some months than in others.  Maybe custom calendars could be produced that would be different for different people.  Some calendars could completely eliminate some of the messier months.

Well if this sounds kind of crazy, it sure isn't as crazy as the proposals that come from the man caused global warming crowd.
Swingem